Ange and Spurs

Never! cause he`s gaun naywhere!!
Maybe his wife will persuade him to go to Spurs. Lots of lovely shopping and restaurants. Plus with an increase in salary the credit card becomes American Express Platinum. Clubs galore theatres, and historically best city in the world. I'm not advocating for him to leave mainly pointing out that if a salesman covinces the wife then deal is done.

It's seriously got out of hand with the hun rags in Scotland. They now have david moyes as the next celtic manager. There must be serious trouble over at ibrokes when this big push is on to highlight celtic. All fuckin rubbish.
Celtic to do the treble and the bigman to sign a new and Improved five year deal next week. Everything else is just fuckin noise.
Up the ra!

Maybe his wife will persuade him to go to Spurs. Lots of lovely shopping and restaurants. Plus with an increase in salary the credit card becomes American Express Platinum. Clubs galore theatres, and historically best city in the world. I'm not advocating for him to leave mainly pointing out that if a salesman covinces the wife then deal is done.
The wife will do what she's fuckin told. She's hardly broke the way she is.

It's not, I've lived here for 37 years &it's very overrated. £10million would ease the pain right enough

Davie Moyes, bookies favourite to manage us even though he has no intention of leaving west ham to become our manager and replace the manager who is the bookies favourite to take over a team he has no intention of becoming manager of.... #msmlogic

Last edited:
Davie Moyes, bookies favourite to manage us even though he has no intention of leaving west ham to become our manager and replace the manager who is the bookies favourite of a team he has no intention of joining.... #msmlogic
Tells you everything you need to know about bookies. Favourites don't always get the jobs. Same with horses don't always win the big races. I'd look to left field for a candidate if we are looking to replace Ange. It's all speculation and innenduo. Confident Ange will be staying. Far too much planning done already for next year. Pre season preparation with games in Japan and South Korea already committed to. Players scouted and bids being prepared. Ange will be here . Definitely 😁😁

Same old shite from the huns from the hundit to the hun media. Nothing has changed since Martin O'Neil started our domination over 20 years ago.
Can recall the "I'll drive him there myself pish from Sally and the rest even back then Ffs...Keith Jackshun and the soup taker Keevins all guilty and never change.
It's desperation and fear from them all so when it feels real to them they think it's ironically the GREEN light to promote the exit of all successful Celtic Managers.
Might give them the odd trophy here and there in between but reality soon bites when we simply get back to hunskelping and being Dominent once again.
No idea about Ange staying or going but one thing is for sure Celtic are going no where Get it right up them all . 💪🇮🇪🍀

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back