Ange and Spurs

Innit funny how our Sunday league standard football, is constantly raided by the English?

They are the ones who talk our game down as much and as often as possible.

There's a good reason for this, as soon as they admit we're not as bad as they make out they'll have to start paying more bucks for our talent.

How many nations in UEFAs coefficient table?
Yet we're 9th, must be shoite then.

Until they require the services of some of our not too bad players like Virgil, Wanyama, FF, Di canio and countless more.

I think they're full of 💩

Respectfully I'd have to disagree with you TS Kane is imo a superb striker.

Would fit into Bayerns way perfectly, he may not have the same turn of speed but he's turned into striker/provider and adapted his game.

28 goals 5 assists in a midtable side.
I know that, I just don't like him cos of all the 'Arrryy Kaannee!' pish that comes with him 😆
Decent player he is, but he's no Gerd Müller!

Maybe Desmonds visit was to iron out a settlement agreement so he can be off at full time after the cup , lennon will be hanging round the showers and peter the shower lurker is back so it all makes sense now ,,,,see it paid to watch scooby doo

it's all went downhill since he parted wi the jumper
Why oh Why was Pissfull Pete allowed to come back to our Club.

All smacks of desperation from the Scottish press . We all know they support one club and try to brainwash the rest of us into believing everything they write. Ange will stay no doubts about that. Smsm can say want they want but we here at Celtic will never believe their 💩

Latest posts

Back