Ange and Spurs

I do not think Lawell will play his arrogant, interfering, parsimonious games this time. His son's central role in the recruitment process being the reason why. I doubt if Lawell will want him tarred and associated with a poor choice and subsequent failure for the rest of his career. Lawell first, Lawell last, Lawell over all, will come into play.

A lot of strong speculation about Ange but none of the two clubs have said He’s left or signed? If He goes He goes it’s not the first time managers have built a reputation at Celtic then headed South to the MONEY but only one or two made it Spurs have a rep for bringing in big named manager none have lasted some as little as a few months but at the end of the day like it or not it’s His decision the trouble with projection it has a habit of biting you in the arse no doubt if Spurs do get Him it will be down to money and they are in a position to offer as much as takes it would take a brave man to turn down Millions to stay where He is. Going to wait and see where it goes it’s who would replace Him is my concern

Definitely gutted 😞. I had been saying all along that he would stay. I certainly made a huge mistake in trusting my instincts. Most noisers believed he was off. You were right I was wrong in my thinking . Move on now to whom, obviously the press will speculate and try their damnest to put their own man in the favourites position. I don't trust anyone any more to as we will be left disappointed 😞. Cheapest option hope not, but with our board it could well be.

A lot of strong speculation about Ange but none of the two clubs have said He’s left or signed? If He goes He goes it’s not the first time managers have built a reputation at Celtic then headed South to the MONEY but only one or two made it Spurs have a rep for bringing in big named manager none have lasted some as little as a few months but at the end of the day like it or not it’s His decision the trouble with projection it has a habit of biting you in the arse no doubt if Spurs do get Him it will be down to money and they are in a position to offer as much as takes it would take a brave man to turn down Millions to stay where He is. Going to wait and see where it goes it’s who would replace Him is my concern
Afraid he's gone Digger. Told D D Saturday night he'd like to go to Spurs.Poor choice IMHO had champions League football next year with Celtic. As they say decisions made at the time are the right ones. Only retrospectively you come too the conclusion that you made a huge mistake.

He won't get more than 8 games imatim, if he starts like he did here it's over before it started.

There has to be a culture change at Spurs and that could well mean a bit of a cull. Look at all the big name managers who didn’t live up to expectation. They all failed to deliver. There is obviously good reasons for this and it can’t all be laid at Levy’s feet.

I think that dressing room needs a shake up and who better than Ange to do it. I expect Kane to move on and that money to be used to bring fresh blood in to an arguably toxic environment.

They know Ange can identity with what it takes to get this happening and they will know they are bringing in a manager that has no favourites and no fear. They obviously believe this is what they nee.

I understand he will have to hit the ground running but I wouldn’t back against him doing this.

Whatever happens it’s a win win for Ange. He could be the next Messiah or worst case scenario a very wealthy man. He might just be both…

One positive out of all of this is, the closed season is gonna be exciting for us guessing who's coming in and who's not.
Hopefully then we appointed a decent badge kisser and we can all look forward to going through the same shite in a year or so again.
Football..... the cunt that invented it should have been shot.

One thing is for sure…..with Ange gone and a new manager coming in…..the super dooper random fixture computer will be getting programmed to make sure we get the most difficult starting fixture list possible to the new season…..as for the Huns, read the opposite…

One positive out of all of this is, the closed season is gonna be exciting for us guessing who's coming in and who's not.
Hopefully then we appointed a decent badge kisser and we can all look forward to going through the same shite in a year or so again.
Football..... the cunt that invented it should have been shot.
Could be right there the English always claim they invented it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back