Ange and Spurs

I might as well throw in my tuppence worth along with everybody else:
First and foremost I would hate to see Ange leave - as I've said before Big Jock is the only one that compares to this guy.
Despite the spin being put on it by the Daily Hun I actually see his agent being at Celtic Park as a positive - the only reason for that is that Ange wants him to talk to Celtic so that indicates to me that he would like to stay for a bit longer. If he wanted he go his agent would be off talking to Spurs or whoever else was interested in him.
So i'm looking to moving forward with Ange first for the treble next Saturday and then onward to next season and the Champions League music pumping out the speakers at Paradise. HH

Personally if it was Liverpool I’d be worried but I think Ange is a smart clever guy he wants success as a manager he wants a top team that has European CL football.
He gets that with Celtic he doesn’t get any European football with Tottenham Levy.
Spurs is and has been a poisoned chalice
Conte had Spurs in the CL spot when Levy emptied him they’ve finished Eighth.
Big stadiums with mad fans don’t make good viewing.
Ange is staying for now 🤞🙏🤞🙏🤞

HH 🍀

The huns and SMSM are pushing the narrative for a number of obvious reasons.
The timing suits their objective to try and dampen our celebrations and ease their pain which is like an open wound with salt getting rubbed in year after year with our continued success.

It is also an attempt to disrupt us on the week leading up to the cup final. We have seen this all before and it says more about their confidence in Beale going forward that they are focused on Ange leaving.

If Ange decides to leave there's nowt we can do about it all though I would be surprised if he didn't have another go at the Champions League.

And if all else fails as is par for the course the manky mob will turn their attention to their other obsession on historical abuse as is their default when they finish 2nd best serial losers yet again.

Best just blank the lot of them and enjoy Ange while he is here.

Ange is not going to Spurs. He still has a job to do here and that's making some progress in the CL. This is the kind of challenge he won't get at Spurs. Other clubs in the EPL who are used to European runs may well look at him in the future if he can gain results with Celtic but for the moment I'm pretty sure his heart and mind are firmly fixed on Paradise.

Levy at spurs needs to get the next manager signing right for their entitled supporters ,as the spotlights shone on his control over the football side of things and his interference
Ange ain't on the top of spurs fans list they ain't looking from anybody from the jock mickey mouse league as they call it

Ange came in here ,got full control of transfers /planning and the complete running of the football operation , do you think spurs will give him that

He will go eventually but i've a feeling he see's a bigger picture here both in the development of himself in europe and the development of his players who he brought from the other side of the world, his connection with the fans and the club is different from previous mangers we've had

we know we landed someone special and i think he knows that too

:unsure: so that'll be him gone by next week then :oops:

Levy at spurs needs to get the next manager signing right for their entitled supporters ,as the spotlights shone on his control over the football side of things and his interference
Ange ain't on the top of spurs fans list they ain't looking from anybody from the jock mickey mouse league as they call it

Ange came in here ,got full control of transfers /planning and the complete running of the football operation , do you think spurs will give him that

He will go eventually but i've a feeling he see's a bigger picture here both in the development of himself in europe and the development of his players who he brought from the other side of the world, his connection with the fans and the club is different from previous mangers we've had

we know we landed someone special and i think he knows that too

:unsure: so that'll be him gone by next week then :oops:

Naw!…

You’ve called it right there mate, it’s only the hun loving SMSM that is absolutely DESPERATE to get rid of him.

Look at the last 2 superstar managers that went down to engerland
Slippy g, didn’t last a year at villa, sacked and someone that knew that they were doing brought in to save them from relegation …..
Brendan “the rat” Rodgers 3 seasons and sacked with Leicester relegated 🤣🤣

NO manager up here is oan ANYBODY’s radar 🤷‍♂️

He's 58. Wife and kids seem to like it here. The CL carrot gets better season after next with the revamp and the possibility of playing 8 different Euro teams in one big superleague.

Fact that our % chances of being involved in that are vastly greater than any English suitors makes me think/hope he'll look for a 2-year contract with an extension option, a decent budget to work with, then give it laldy for the next 2 seasons and then review his options as he hits 60 and considers what may be his last big gig before retirement.

Also, if our board aren't fucking stupid- which they're not, the fucking sharks - that's along the lines of the pitch they should be hitting him and his agent with right now.

On the way home from the game on Saturday was listening to ClydeSSB(I know) there was a Celtic fan came on and his source had told him that Ange was signing a 5year deal, Keevins asking for the source as he doesn't have any close to anyone at Celtic.

Last edited:
It would be rewarding for the fans to know that Ange is committed long-term to the club. This season has been one of the best ever! The mens team have been relentless, the Ghirls peerless. Fran is working in a work environment where a headbutt on the back of the head, in full view of TV cameras, SFA and police... results on a wee rap on the knuckle draggers. Only in scotland! Ange has watched in amazement as The Rangers field several goalkeepers on the pitch at one time! Only in Scotland!! The Establishment media play it all down, the bragging rights are at Ibrox, lol. They feed lies with a straight face, picking up their pieces of silver, winning the BBC Jimmy Saville Cup. Turning a blind eye, to progress a career in the darkness, ironic!

Ange is our best manager in 50 years. He really understands the ethos of the club and even though he know that the more he succeeds the more he will be wanted, he is a true Celtic man. A long term contract like 5 years would bring joy to the fans exceeding the joy of the last season. He will make us more competitive in Europe and will make history.

Reading through the Spurs fans sites ,,,,,god their fking boring ,,,,,anyway they didn't get the Feynoord manger because he didn't have a buy out clause in his contract , Spurs thought they could just walk in get him , Feynoord named their price ,,,,£25m ,,,, Spurs shat it

:unsure: Scottish press arsewipes kinda missed that part out eh , also in five Spurs sites not a single mention of Ange even from one's in the know ,Graham Potter is the manager the fans think/hope will get the job ,,,,,,as he knows the EPL well and some say he never really got a chance at Chelski

it's a funny old game

The amount of ex hun players using their pissy newspaper columns etc to beg Spurs to take Ange Postecoglou is fucking scandalous man
Aye remember when it used to be our players they all tried to punt... They are scared of Ange and all he brings with him... If I was DD I would be giving Ange a 4 or 5 Yr contract and ask him nicely if he would consider bringing in Scott Brown and teaching him his coaching and management thoughts and ideas, maybe not right away in a season or two, then when Ange decides its the right time to go "walkabout" we will have a seemless change over..

Aye remember when it used to be our players they all tried to punt... They are scared of Ange and all he brings with him... If I was DD I would be giving Ange a 4 or 5 Yr contract and ask him nicely if he would consider bringing in Scott Brown and teaching him his coaching and management thoughts and ideas, maybe not right away in a season or two, then when Ange decides its the right time to go "walkabout" we will have a seemless change over..

I’ve a wee feeling that John Kennedy is being prepped to become our manager sometime in the future…

Back