Ange and Spurs

OK can I be the first to ask???

Has he came back for Kyogo yet 🤔 🤔
I don't know if Kyogo would be a massive success at Spurs. He would only get a chance if Kane does leave but I'm not convinced their style of football suits him. He'd be better starting at a slightly lower level team who plays fast break-away football such as Brighton, where I think he could make a name for himself in English football.

Anything over 20 and I'd take it...
Kyogo plays well in Ange's system..I suspect a new manager will come in and change a few things about how we play and maybe not be so reliant on the ball down the flank/cut back to Kyogo tactic we have become so renowned for
Maybe but I’m so pissed off with him and Levy at the minute I’d really dig my heels in over the fee if it was up to me.

I don't know if Kyogo would be a massive success at Spurs. He would only get a chance if Kane does leave but I'm not convinced their style of football suits him. He'd be better starting at a slightly lower level team who plays fast break-away football such as Brighton, where I think he could make a name for himself in English football.
Yea but I'm pretty sure Ange will have Spurs playing his way PDQ... And he will get chances with them if he does...

Yea but I'm pretty sure Ange will have Spurs playing his way PDQ... And he will get chances with them if he does...
A don’t know if any of our first team apart from maybe calmac could cut it in the premiership,,it’s a whole different level ‘very physical,oor guys are awe wee in stature!!
aj could probably do it,other than that a think we’re safe as far as a exodus of our first 11,,,although saying that a still get the impression hatates heads been turned??no kicked a baw for us since the link to Brighton?

This will probably say nothing good about me but feck it! I hope he falls on his arse at Spurs. Never liked that club, always got too much attention for a club that's won the square root of feck all. Hell mend him, another mercenary.

I'm a bit unimpressed, don't know if you got on to that 🙂

Celtic I would hope have put in place a block on Spurs buying any players for next season to protect the team? It appears they have known of his leaving for some time so have had plenty of time to protect the club,on the other hand if any player is sold make sure it’s top dollar to often they have taken the offer the other clubs make we are in a better position now so should get the deal the club wants and not what Other clubs want to pay

Not sure about that. Jewish doesn't mean Zionist. I used to be a Catholic but I never tortured anyone. Except at the kareoke when I murdered Bruce Springsteen 😁
Thats true Theta, but I'm on about the young crews in each side. They have a very different point of view and whilst it might only be shouting abuse at each other.. The press would I'm sure blow it out of all proportion and thats the publicity our tory board would be keen to avoid..

Members online

Back