Ange transfer talk according to the Daily Record/ Sunday mail

Our national rags could not wait to see the back of Ange Postecoglou because of the success he brought with him when he took over at Celtic.
Now he has gone to the worlds biggest league to try and fill his life long ambition of managing a successful English Premiership Team they still cant handle how much success he brought to Celtic.
We can see from the comments they are making they would like nothing better than to see Ange hit a brick wall, October and December seem to be the kiss of death months inaugurated for the demise of this great football coach.
I am sure I am not alone when I say Ange Postecoglou deserves the gratitude of every Celtic fan the world over for the success he brought to Glasgow Celtic.
I sincerely hope just like every other Celtic supporter that this great man can achieve what would be considered to be success in the worlds toughest and most unpredictable football league.

HH
A failure at spurs for Ange is the story they're all hoping for GS.

Should Ange, having just delivered the world record 8th treble on the back of a double, go there and deliver silverware of any kind to a club synonymous with losing, how would that go down with the MSM?

Not great I suspect for its the bestest, toughest, most watched league in the world ( none of which is true of course) if he goes straight from winning here to winning there it'll be just more indication of the only difference between us being cash.

Should Ange achieve what conte, Pochettinho and all the rest couldn't ?
That'd be embarrassing for the pundit crew who slate our inferior division.
For this reason alone the long knives will be out for him from the off.

I hope he does well, I harbour no grudges against Ange.

I think it a little hypocritical were I to hold a grudge against him but welcome back Rodgers or a possible kt loan deal.

As the dust settles on the events immediately after the treble at Hampden and armed with the knowledge of hindsight.
I'm fairly certain that when Ange was saying things like " you'll be surprised how long I'm here" & " we've done this dance before" he meant those things he said.

I'm leaning towards the thinking that Ange did not for a minute believe he'd actually be offered the spurs, Chelsea, Southampton, Leeds, Everton and all the other jobs he was linked with.

Probably saw it as clickbait and didn't seriously entertain the idea until it was a ' now or never' choice and opportunity of a lifetime, the culmination of all those years of hard graft , once at Celtic those brick walls became doors and a pathway to the ' promised land , EPL ' he's been working towards all his managerial career.

He'd have to be crazy and lack ambition to not go there.

First it was our players, can they handle the step up?
Yes they can and excelled now it's our managers and they can too.

Need only see what Rodgers achieved for Leicester to know Ange has a better chance of success than BR.

Success is measured differently in both countries however , so I'd guestimate a top 4 finish in season 1 for Spurs would be seen as initial success for Ange , resuming normal service and spurs back to where they think they belong, top 4.

Given the time I'm sure he can win a trophy for them, time is a managers enemy in football though.

One thing is certain, the interest he generates for the " football club" he represents will make for one exciting season ahead.

" where do they get these guys,?"
Laughed Sally and Brazil on his Celtic appointment.

Angeball funded to the hilt Vs Peps 3rd team full of £100 million players will be interesting to see.

If kane stays another season ( which would cost spurs over £80 million in lost transfer sales) he will have a far better chance with the English/EPL most successful striker ever in his side but if kane wants to go, again.

I'm sure Ange will have no problem with getting rid of him.

He could always come to Celtic where he will win silverware and medals.
Get champions league football as well, what's not to like , £500k per week less aside.

Some more humble pie with your pies Alan/Sally?

You obviously dont think Neil that a stadium capable of holding 164000 in the south side is feasible.
Mr Bisgrove has already convinced the gullibles it will happen,,they are now awaiting anxiously for Zager and Stevens to explain to them the meaning of.... in the year 2525 if the huns are still alive..
Maybe Mr Bisgrove will be able to explain to them..

HH
They must think they run the Quidditch World Cup building that high 💚😂💚😂

A failure at spurs for Ange is the story they're all hoping for GS.

Should Ange, having just delivered the world record 8th treble on the back of a double, go there and deliver silverware of any kind to a club synonymous with losing, how would that go down with the MSM?

Not great I suspect for its the bestest, toughest, most watched league in the world ( none of which is true of course) if he goes straight from winning here to winning there it'll be just more indication of the only difference between us being cash.

Should Ange achieve what conte, Pochettinho and all the rest couldn't ?
That'd be embarrassing for the pundit crew who slate our inferior division.
For this reason alone the long knives will be out for him from the off.

I hope he does well, I harbour no grudges against Ange.

I think it a little hypocritical were I to hold a grudge against him but welcome back Rodgers or a possible kt loan deal.

As the dust settles on the events immediately after the treble at Hampden and armed with the knowledge of hindsight.
I'm fairly certain that when Ange was saying things like " you'll be surprised how long I'm here" & " we've done this dance before" he meant those things he said.

I'm leaning towards the thinking that Ange did not for a minute believe he'd actually be offered the spurs, Chelsea, Southampton, Leeds, Everton and all the other jobs he was linked with.

Probably saw it as clickbait and didn't seriously entertain the idea until it was a ' now or never' choice and opportunity of a lifetime, the culmination of all those years of hard graft , once at Celtic those brick walls became doors and a pathway to the ' promised land , EPL ' he's been working towards all his managerial career.

He'd have to be crazy and lack ambition to not go there.

First it was our players, can they handle the step up?
Yes they can and excelled now it's our managers and they can too.

Need only see what Rodgers achieved for Leicester to know Ange has a better chance of success than BR.

Success is measured differently in both countries however , so I'd guestimate a top 4 finish in season 1 for Spurs would be seen as initial success for Ange , resuming normal service and spurs back to where they think they belong, top 4.

Given the time I'm sure he can win a trophy for them, time is a managers enemy in football though.

One thing is certain, the interest he generates for the " football club" he represents will make for one exciting season ahead.

" where do they get these guys,?"
Laughed Sally and Brazil on his Celtic appointment.

Angeball funded to the hilt Vs Peps 3rd team full of £100 million players will be interesting to see.

If kane stays another season ( which would cost spurs over £80 million in lost transfer sales) he will have a far better chance with the English/EPL most successful striker ever in his side but if kane wants to go, again.

I'm sure Ange will have no problem with getting rid of him.

He could always come to Celtic where he will win silverware and medals.
Get champions league football as well, what's not to like , £500k per week less aside.

Some more humble pie with your pies Alan/Sally?
Absolutely spot on,I couldn't have put it any better myself. (y)

Absolutely spot on,I couldn't have put it any better myself. (y)
Welcome to the Noise TSRTS 👍
Good to see so many new signings ( to the Noise recently) enjoy

I see Ange has forked out £40 million on Leicesters maddisson, which is about £8 million shy of what he spent on his 4 windows at Celtic in one go.
££££££££££££££££££££'s talk but hopefully it means he's not after any of out midfielders

Welcome to the Noise TSRTS 👍
Good to see so many new signings ( to the Noise recently) enjoy

I see Ange has forked out £40 million on Leicesters maddisson, which is about £8 million shy of what he spent on his 4 windows at Celtic in one go.
££££££££££££££££££££'s talk but hopefully it means he's not after any of out midfielders
Many thanks,glad to be here.👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back