Ange transfer talk according to the Daily Record/ Sunday mail

Shottsghirl

One of these papers have said in the Headlines Ange wants CCV along with half our team but I think it’s paper talk p**h
Do they forget these bhoys have watertight contracts and will get a robust NO
Or should they want to leave, a hefty price will be forthcoming ?
For any hun lurkers - a price is something you pay ( with actual money) when another team want your player
Your players . Instead of loan players 😂

One of these papers have said in the Headlines Ange wants CCV along with half our team but I think it’s paper talk p**h
For any hun lurkers - a price is something you pay ( with actual money) when another team want your player
Spursweb claiming a fortnight ago they were in for Hatate and Jota with Kyogo to follow at the winter break

you forgot ,,,,with add ons

With the funds on offer to Ange I could see him come back for a few players bit no more.

Hatate, kyogo, Oriley perhaps but the rest? Bearing in mind CCV is a spurs reject if an expensive one.

Jota idt is ready for that step up yet.
Oriley , bench warmer at spurs.

Our 3 Japanese however is a different story and hopefully we will hold spurs to ransom over maeda whom I think is the one he might come back for.

They never have any credible back up to these stories , it's hope that these players who just won us a treble are going to be offski

Just a rag crawling with huns pushing endless fairytales for one club and bad vibes for another

The club should ban them too

Last edited:
Spursweb claiming a fortnight ago they were in for Hatate and Jota with Kyogo to follow at the winter break
That’s aboot £50 million right there, not fussed aboot keeping them, that would fund an interesting transfer window……that coming on top of the champions league money a possible £80 million to spend, that’s 8x £10 million impact players 👍

If we could spend that kind of cash the Huns wid implode like a wee submarine 💥

Spurs see themselves as a massive club. Their fans see them as an Elite club. A lot of them are angry that Levy has chosen to take a manager from the farmers league of Scotland.
They were expecting a superstar manager who could get them fighting for a title and back into the champions league. The fans dont believe thats what they have in AP.
Ange has a job on his hands trying to convince these fans that he's the right man for the job....if his 1st move is to start signing guys from the SPL, including one that failed to make an impact at the club before, he will fall further down in their estimation. The fans will expect big signings from big leagues for big money.
I don't think AP will be making any calls to Celtic any time soon (I hope im right)

The Guardian had an article today about Spurs top targets in the transfer market.
James Maddison is number one on the list. Talks have already begun with Wolfsburg centre back Mickey Van de Veen. The other named target is Bayer Leverkusen player Edmund Tapsoda. They have signed Empoli goalkeeper Vicario and Juventus player Kulusevski after a loan period last season.
Hopefully he will leave us alone if The Guardian are to be believed. Celtic players were not named at all in the article.
Pishful thinking from DR/SM me thinks.

Spurs see themselves as a massive club. Their fans see them as an Elite club. A lot of them are angry that Levy has chosen to take a manager from the farmers league of Scotland.
They were expecting a superstar manager who could get them fighting for a title and back into the champions league. The fans dont believe thats what they have in AP.
Ange has a job on his hands trying to convince these fans that he's the right man for the job....if his 1st move is to start signing guys from the SPL, including one that failed to make an impact at the club before, he will fall further down in their estimation. The fans will expect big signings from big leagues for big money.
I don't think AP will be making any calls to Celtic any time soon (I hope im right)
Think your bang on with that Lubo…

I'm not sure if too many of our stars would be considered good enough for a "big club" in England. That is not to say they couldn't cut it. CalMac would but hopefully he finishes his career with us. I think we have more chance of losing them to mid-table sides - at least initially.

Ange might be tempted to try to snap up Kyogo as a bargain back-up, but I don't think it would be a great move for him. Jota and Hatate need to develop a bit more yet.

If any players leave then get full value for them and reinvest in another player. That should be how we operate - buy a player for £3m, sell for £10m, reinvest in a £7m replacement, sell him for £15m and buy a £10m replacement.

The thing to remember is that players like managers won't be around forever.
If we get stupid money for anyone, then take it, no matter who it is.
We'll survive and move on, hopefully do it all over again.
Although the one player we need to hold onto is CCV.

The important thing to me is that the overall quality improves throughout the SQUAD and not just the team. We've seen a few times, the difference losing a couple through injury can make to the performance.

Would Hatate or Kyogo be guaranteed starters at Spurs? CCV too. They have international careers and need first team football. Playing Champions League is good for your international career too.
CCV was a Spurs reject who they wouldn’t give a game
I think their fans would go into meltdown if they thought that their team were looking at the SPFL
Arrogant, ignorant, let them get on with their big club mentality
CCV is a stalwart for us and big Carl game into a game so hopefully we can retain them
I wish big Ange the best but think he’ll struggle given the amount of prima donnas down south
Celtic is my team so Spurs can go fuck themselves and I want Brendan and the Bhoys to lay a marker down from the first game
HH

The thing to remember is that players like managers won't be around forever.
If we get stupid money for anyone, then take it, no matter who it is.
We'll survive and move on, hopefully do it all over again.
Although the one player we need to hold onto is CCV.

The important thing to me is that the overall quality improves throughout the SQUAD and not just the team. We've seen a few times, the difference losing a couple through injury can make to the performance.
Dont waste your hard earned on the lottery Stg,, I was at Celtic Park today and the first and only name I heard looking to follow Ange was CCV but as you said mate if we get big bucks for any player take it..
If it had been anybody else apart from CCV I could have said.. bullshit..with confidence but we know what Ange thinks about CCV and I believe CCV believes he has a point to prove at Tottenham.

HH.

I can see a situation whereby Ange may be struggling by Christmas. If so, he may revert to those he knows, and can trust. So he goes to our players. But it would now be a very different proposition for all involved. Those players may well prefer to see the season out for us if things are going well, particularly in Europe, rather than risk the Spurs quagmire. Ange is going to find himself up against a very different calibre of manager week after week, than he has experienced to date. He may have a better calibre of player available to him at Spurs, but so do they. I think he will be very quickly found out. And I am not saying this out of spite.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back