Ange transfer talk according to the Daily Record/ Sunday mail

FFS, th close season hasn't finished yet & rabid hun scribes are already telling us what players are being sold.

It's simple Ghirls & Bhoys, THEY DON'T FUCKIN KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING, THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO FILL SPACE IN THEIR PAPERS.

Also Spurs fans are a bunch of deluded bastards who think they're a big club, a top European club, they had one good season under Mauricio Pochettino when they reached UCL Final. The last time they won a trophy was 2008, Aye big club in their dreams.

FOR THE LURKERS
YOU'RE CLUBS SKINT, YOU DON'T GET MONEY BACK FROM LOAN DEALS, YOU CAN'T EVEN AFFORD A PLAYER FOR £3.5. YOU'RE CLUB WANT TO PAY IT UP OVER 3YRS. YOU NEED THE UCL MONEY OR YER FACING ADMIN 😂😂😂

I can see a situation whereby Ange may be struggling by Christmas. If so, he may revert to those he knows, and can trust. So he goes to our players. But it would now be a very different proposition for all involved. Those players may well prefer to see the season out for us if things are going well, particularly in Europe, rather than risk the Spurs quagmire. Ange is goong to find himself up against a very different calibre of manager week after week, than he has experienced to date. He may have a better calibre of player available to him at Spurs, but so do they. I think he will be very quickly found out. And I am not saying this out of spite.
I think he may find life in the EPL very different. I'm not bitter either, but i think he will rue the day he left us. Oh he may well be financially secure, but will he be immortal? I think not.
Nae pockets in shrouds Ange.

FFS, th close season hasn't finished yet & rabid hun scribes are already telling us what players are being sold.

It's simple Ghirls & Bhoys, THEY DON'T FUCKIN KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING, THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO FILL SPACE IN THEIR PAPERS.

Also Spurs fans are a bunch of deluded bastards who think they're a big club, a top European club, they had one good season under Mauricio Pochettino when they reached UCL Final. The last time they won a trophy was 2008, Aye big club in their dreams.

FOR THE LURKERS
YOU'RE CLUBS SKINT, YOU DON'T GET MONEY BACK FROM LOAN DEALS, YOU CAN'T EVEN AFFORD A PLAYER FOR £3.5. YOU'RE CLUB WANT TO PAY IT UP OVER 3YRS. YOU NEED THE UCL MONEY OR YER FACING ADMIN 😂😂😂
I'm sure I just seen Morelos at Glastonbury, he's a security guard.

Hopefully he doesn't raid Celtic but I think Adam Johnston Jota hatate and maybe O'Riley in the future are good enough and kyogo would be more than decent back up to Harry kane.....I don't hold a massive grudge towards Ange and wish him happiness but Tottenham have only won 2 cups since 1990 but the fans of that club think they are the English version of atl Madrid a team that wins the occasion trophy but struggles with top 2 finishes (difference is atl Madrid win alot of trophies)😂

All this talk of our prized assets going out the door is why I was glad Rodgers came in so quick,,not Rodgers in particular,just a manager to steady the players and tell the vultures to fuck off the players that will go are the ones we deem replaceable…could’ve been any manager for me!!a think we need to stop stoking the fire way repeating every bit of shite from a rabid media,,,,anyone notice not one hunfuck leaving the piggery??!

That’s aboot £50 million right there, not fussed aboot keeping them, that would fund an interesting transfer window……that coming on top of the champions league money a possible £80 million to spend, that’s 8x £10 million impact players 👍

If we could spend that kind of cash the Huns wid implode like a wee submarine 💥
No way Celtic will spend £80 million even if we sold the whole team thats EPL finances
BR will have a budget of £30 million plus money from transfers tops, already spent €3 million on Odin

Spursweb claiming a fortnight ago they were in for Hatate and Jota with Kyogo to follow at the winter break
Now it’s came up on my phone that Brendan Rodgers is fearing a Mass exodus Honestly it’s getting worse - this is football Scotland - now it’s 9 players who are apparently leaving
Oh and the Attillas are now in line for 4 million cos everyone wants him I think that I want taken to their dealer

Now it’s came up on my phone that Brendan Rodgers is fearing a Mass exodus Honestly it’s getting worse - this is football Scotland - now it’s 9 players who are apparently leaving
Oh and the Attillas are now in line for 4 million cos everyone wants him I think that I want taken to their dealer
Want Tillman * Aw it’s early and my fingers are still not working Plus my fingers are swollen 😢😢 and sore

FOR THE LURKERS
When you want to cut through all the BS, ask TT
Right to ther heart of the matter, and leaves no room for grey areas
What he said, 100%

When you want to cut through all the BS, ask TT
Right to ther heart of the matter, and leaves no room for grey areas
What he said, 100%
I’ve just been reading that Jota is near to a deal with a Saudi club How can that be right if he’s not spoken to BR or BR has said aye you can go ?
I hope that’s a lot of rubbish and made up garbage He’s signed on till 2027 so if he actually goes I hope Celtic don’t give him away for peanuts but I hope he dosent go and that’s wishful thinking on the hun media sites

I’ve just been reading that Jota is near to a deal with a Saudi club How can that be right if he’s not spoken to BR or BR has said aye you can go ?
I hope that’s a lot of rubbish and made up garbage He’s signed on till 2027 so if he actually goes I hope Celtic don’t give him away for peanuts but I hope he dosent go and that’s wishful thinking on the hun media sites
Not happening, unless Agnes the tea lady, agrees to join with him in Saudi
You heard it here first
Story goes that some 'alleged' Celtic fan 'in the know' posted this rumour on Twitter, and the SMSM got wind of it, as that's where they get most of their 'exclusives' it grew legs, and they were off...
What passes for journalism in the UK is laughable
Aything to sell ppapers or get eyes to their clickbait sites
Of course, the Huns will be all over this as fact, due to Moleman being the new Messiah over IPox way and the fantastic Govan Galacticos squad he's building, with loan players and free transfers
Another futile attempt to get the Celtic support unsettled
And for all ther lurking currant buns...go lick the transfer window

HH

They finally found a reason for keeping castle grey-skull open..
They get good Pallet sales..

HH.
They would maybe offer Celtic 7,000 tickets in this idiotic looking edifice... all in the top tier where there would be no chance of seeing what is happening about 200 feet below! I bet they'd be able to sell season tickets up there to the gullibillies though.

Jotta is Fake news.
The hun and the dialy rag are struggling for readers, and since the miracle tillman stories have dried up they will throw their hat into any ring.
If we are to take the Saudi big bucks at anytime for any player let it be on Celtic,s terms and not the hun rags terms which will definitely include human rights issues..followed swiftly by
Res 13 and immediately followed by The 6 Way Agreement..

HH.

They would maybe offer Celtic 7,000 tickets in this idiotic looking edifice... all in the top tier where there would be no chance of seeing what is happening about 200 feet below! I bet they'd be able to sell season tickets up there to the gullibillies though.
You obviously dont think Neil that a stadium capable of holding 164000 in the south side is feasible.
Mr Bisgrove has already convinced the gullibles it will happen,,they are now awaiting anxiously for Zager and Stevens to explain to them the meaning of.... in the year 2525 if the huns are still alive..
Maybe Mr Bisgrove will be able to explain to them..

HH

Our national rags could not wait to see the back of Ange Postecoglou because of the success he brought with him when he took over at Celtic.
Now he has gone to the worlds biggest league to try and fill his life long ambition of managing a successful English Premiership Team they still cant handle how much success he brought to Celtic.
We can see from the comments they are making they would like nothing better than to see Ange hit a brick wall, October and December seem to be the kiss of death months inaugurated for the demise of this great football coach.
I am sure I am not alone when I say Ange Postecoglou deserves the gratitude of every Celtic fan the world over for the success he brought to Glasgow Celtic.
I sincerely hope just like every other Celtic supporter that this great man can achieve what would be considered to be success in the worlds toughest and most unpredictable football league.

HH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back