Ange

Attachments

• 97C9EFFE-9C60-4C5B-9EA5-20A6A4F84566.jpeg
    97C9EFFE-9C60-4C5B-9EA5-20A6A4F84566.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 15
I'm actually feeling confident about ange leading us its the other issues that are still a bit iffy like his budget?? His backroom team??and general info like is it ange who gets final say on who to sign?? Will dom and the board trust him and try n get us back onside by giving him a decent budget and full control over the whole football side of things no more meddling?? For me the little I know I'm confident he knows wit he's doing and wit he wants to do im confident he has the right skillset to get us going again but he needs all I've said working properly aswell....it will be a nervous start for us all but I'm sure he's going to get us playing and winning I'm pretty sure by the start of the season we will ALL be cheering them on will it be enough to win the league🤷 HH (aye I no its a book🖕😜🥳)

I'm actually feeling confident about ange leading us its the other issues that are still a bit iffy like his budget?? His backroom team??and general info like is it ange who gets final say on who to sign?? Will dom and the board trust him and try n get us back onside by giving him a decent budget and full control over the whole football side of things no more meddling?? For me the little I know I'm confident he knows wit he's doing and wit he wants to do im confident he has the right skillset to get us going again but he needs all I've said working properly aswell....it will be a nervous start for us all but I'm sure he's going to get us playing and winning I'm pretty sure by the start of the season we will ALL be cheering them on will it be enough to win the league🤷 HH (aye I no its a book🖕😜🥳)
Fair play to you cairnsybhoy for feeling so confident without knowing any of the answers to the questions you raised.
I believe that the majority of the supporters are willing to see how this whole Ange thing will work out, but currently don't have the same confidence as yourself just yet, due to still a lack of real change as things stand.

Fair play to you cairnsybhoy for feeling so confident without knowing any of the answers to the questions you raised.
I believe that the majority of the supporters are willing to see how this whole Ange thing will work out, but currently don't have the same confidence as yourself just yet, due to still a lack of real change as things stand.
I'm just going by how he's come across mate he's got that wee bit of arrogance a good gaffer needs to have....he knows what the wants its just a feeling I'm getting from him u can see (imo) that he knows just how big an opportunity this is for him he really understands the situation I don't think he's a Pedro type he's a proper coach with set ideas and beliefs if board gives him good budget I think he will succeed might be bit sticky at first rite enuf 😱

I'm just going by how he's come across mate he's got that wee bit of arrogance a good gaffer needs to have....he knows what the wants its just a feeling I'm getting from him u can see (imo) that he knows just how big an opportunity this is for him he really understands the situation I don't think he's a Pedro type he's a proper coach with set ideas and beliefs if board gives him good budget I think he will succeed might be bit sticky at first rite enuf 😱
Starting to warm to him myself even if we still haven't seen any real help been offered to him just yet and hope that starts changing very soon

Starting to warm to him myself even if we still haven't seen any real help been offered to him just yet and hope that starts changing very soon
This dom guy refomered the SRU I don't think some people quite get how good he is at his job but it all comes down to budgets....the review they done said we only spend 60 odd percent of our income (the lawwel delboy model)so with dom restructuring everything I'm hoping the last year stung really badly to the suits and they realise although we could get by on the cheap its time to cement our place at the top of Scottish game properly...I'm just surmising all this and hoping most of it will happen🤞

I am getting the feeling that Ange is what we needed rather than what we wanted. It is a shame the circumstances he joined us in and we would be in much better shape if he had come in months ago.

Time is our enemy at the moment but I think he is showing the attributes to turn us around in the next few months. Welcome to Paradise and let's get tore into them! HH 🍀

I think he is the man to build a legacy at Celtic ...we might not win the league this year but if he's given time by us fans and backing by the board then this will happen...I get that vibe from him....I don't think he's a miracle worker and we could very well struggle for 3 or 4 months but I'm certain if we stick by him, we will be in great shape on all fronts NEXT season

Yes, we must be realistic. Don't expect a CL progression against the Danes and give Ange at least until the end of the mid-season transfer window before passing judgement on him.

If Ange was in Glasgow even 1 month earlier it would have made a hell of a difference to season preparations.

Back