Ange

Not to sure what to make of this call Ange made to griff.
Couldn't see griff having a future with us after last season, but has Ange got other ideas?
Looks like it John. ..he certainly didn't phone him to say feck off ...I think you can take it he wants him to stay.

At the moment have we got anyone else to play up front???
We are short of players in every position as things stand CDU, I would go as far as to say if no news on any potential signings by the end of next week then the crys of what the hell is going on will start to become defining.
Ange should be upon the training field by then and hoping some new recruits will be joining him

I'm guessing Ange is being practical and speaking to as many of the players as he can to suss out what their attitudes are like and if they are up for the fight for next season. I don't think there will be quite as big a clear-out as most fans anticipate.

There is a lot of talent but too many of them lost their passion, desire, confidence and fitness. Ange's track record suggests he can turn around players attitudes and make them winners. But he seems to have a ruthless streak where he doesn't suffer fools gladly so if there are any slackers not up for the fight then they are out the door.

I'm hoping he can reinvigorate most of those who let us and themselves down last season anf improve our youngsters through coaching and trusting them on the pitch. He will need a few new faces to freshen things up too and a couple of experienced leaders too.

I'm guessing Ange is being practical and speaking to as many of the players as he can to suss out what their attitudes are like and if they are up for the fight for next season. I don't think there will be quite as big a clear-out as most fans anticipate.

There is a lot of talent but too many of them lost their passion, desire, confidence and fitness. Ange's track record suggests he can turn around players attitudes and make them winners. But he seems to have a ruthless streak where he doesn't suffer fools gladly so if there are any slackers not up for the fight then they are out the door.

I'm hoping he can reinvigorate most of those who let us and themselves down last season anf improve our youngsters through coaching and trusting them on the pitch. He will need a few new faces to freshen things up too and a couple of experienced leaders too.
We are still a fair bit short of actually having an all round competive squad BB.
Still think it's a big ask to rejuvenate the older players who were such a let down last season, and wouldn't be to confident on many of our supporters able to forgive them so easily.
Imagine griff for example, returning to fitness and banging in goals for fun, the question will be why he couldn't bother his arse last season, and that could apply to a few others also

Members online

Latest posts

Back