Ange

Watching his interview tells me that this is a guy that believes that its hard work that will get you trophies.....not rocking up and talking about past glories and dummy titles. Every hun manager has spouted the same pish....that they will win the league because that's where sevco belong. That's it.....thats the only reason, not hard work or putting in the effort. Sevco had to win it because they ur ra peepul. Slippy was ready to join the list of failures till a mixture of our board and a global pandemic saved his arse. Ange wasn't spouting that shite. He said there isn't a magic wand....it will take hard work. He knows what he needs to do....now where is the real Tony?? I need to find out how to change my avatar.....Team Ange!!!!!🇦🇺🇬🇷🍀
That’s it lubo
We’re ball deep in ange now so no point in angst
Everything I’ve read says his teams are fitter than anything and if a players lacks effort he’s out, no matter who
I like the idea of 4-3 games to 1-0 as well
I’d rather win the league with our games having 200 goals for and against than 100
Fir to long we’ve watched one sided games with hardly any goals
There’s a thought
Wonder if he’s ever heard the terms park the bus and tavernier (penalty)

Totally nervous and uninspired about this appointment. I really hope i'm wrong, only time will tell. However we have to get behind him like any new Manager. He will need backed financially by the board and who he appoints as No2 is vital. We will just have to wait and see.
we need a new goalie, defence and striker.
I think the GK position will almost certainly be taken over by Matt Ryan , hope so anyway!

I think the fans need to get behind him. The media in scotland will be only to happy to let him know he isn't wanted as soon as he steps of the plane...they will happily hand him a folder full of negative comments from celtic fans. Give the guy a chance.
you know the first questions at presser Lubo:
1) Did you think the chance had gone when the club courted Eddie Howe no (your 2nd choice)
2) The supporters hadn't heard of you, have you a task to prove yourself to them (your up against it)
3) Did you get to pick your backroom staff or were they foisted on you
4) Who is signing players for you
5) Remember what you said when your were Aussie manager about Celtic not playing players

i could go on

Hahaha am sitting here bored and I sat and watched that video thinking something else must be gonny happen here very disappointed 🤣🤣
I'd 4/5 years of it
Baby TV is better than the 3/4 year old stuff,
the music is classical and its very trancy to watch (trancy not poncy i said)
I used to put the kids to bed and realise an hour later i was still staring at it
See last nights posts on the mushies etc., i'm convinced that channel was secretly made for trippers under the guise of being a baby channel

Behave yourself man just to a make a point huns going for 10iar board took a decision to sign a nobody the fans had never heard of him Vim Jansen I was in Milan when Feyenoord 1970 beat us (no bad player by the way) say no more signs a nobody ah who’s this Henrik what’s his name oh Larrson the rest is history i am old enough to be through the real bad times late 50s early 60s
When the stinkies were dominate good times bad times that’s football
anywhere in the globe,I am like every other fan of our great club we all have our own opinion of the hierarchy sometimes agree sometimes not but the board are the board they run the show I’m afraid let’s get behind the Big Oz man from the land down under welcome to our club Ange ,Celtic till we die after all we all want the best for the hoops
Living drown under, I know a wee bit more about the guy than my brethren back home. His is feckin fearless when it comes to opponents , either on the field or sitting upstairs. His philosophy, which he has drummed into every player that has played under him is " never take a backwards step !"
Those who have, never seem to play too many games for him again.
He is a battler!!!

you know the first questions at presser Lubo:
1) Did you think the chance had gone when the club courted Eddie Howe no (your 2nd choice)
2) The supporters hadn't heard of you, have you a task to prove yourself to them (your up against it)
3) Did you get to pick your backroom staff or were they foisted on you
4) Who is signing players for you
5) Remember what you said when your were Aussie manager about Celtic not playing players

i could go on
Are you a double agent from FF ffs? 🤣
Calm the fek doon😉

I'd 4/5 years of it
I used to put the kids to bed and realise an hour later i was still staring at it
See last nights posts on the mushies etc., i'm convinced that channel was secretly made for trippers under the guise of being a baby channel
tell me this aint for trippers

Starting the day shift posting and happy to see that we are mostly agreed to give Ange 100% support. Sure we have a few sceptics and doom sayers but even they hope that they are wrong and seem willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. . Anxiety is caused by having a mistaken belief and then making the mistake of believing it.

Starting the day shift posting and happy to see that we are mostly agreed to give Ange 100% support. Sure we have a few sceptics and doom sayers but even they hope that they are wrong and seem willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. . Anxiety is caused by having a mistaken belief and then making the mistake of believing it.
That's a wee bit deep for STG. He's pished 🤣🤣🤣

I'd 4/5 years of it

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Members online

Latest posts

Back