Ange

Liam Shaw on Ange:

"It's all about the reaction as well, the gaffer's come in and said it's alright to make mistakes, it's about the reaction.

"So, if you give the ball away don't throw your hands up in the air, he just wants a quick reaction to get the ball back.

"(Training) has been really good, he's come in and the intensity of the sessions has improved because that's what he wants to get across to the players, to play our way and play good attacking football with a lot of attacking and just focus on ourselves.

"The counter-press as well, we're really focusing on that.

"I'm just really enjoying it, the training has been fast and hard. It's been really tough but it benefits you in the long run.
"For the first couple of sessions you're a bit rusty but when you start getting the patterns and stuff everything just falls into place.

"He (Postecoglou) has had a few chats with the lads all together, he seems really good.

"It seems he's got his philosophy and wants to put that on to us."

Your the Q-Anon o the noise for the next 2 weeks till Docco returns
By Goad they’re powerful drugs yir oan
Kan I hae sum pease pretty pwease

HH 😛
Just buy a bottle of jack Daniels to celebrate life and you’ll be there m8
I don’t take drugs
I’m partial to a sample of mother nature’s offerings now and again
Governments label them as drugs
I beg to differ

Just buy a bottle of jack Daniels to celebrate life and you’ll be there m8
I don’t take drugs
I’m partial to a sample of mother nature’s offerings now and again
Governments label them as drugs
I beg to differ
Strangely I don’t drink went fir years without drink it attacks all the joints no pun
It’s painful for days after so not worth it
But by god it’s so great the taste of it mm
But I do have blow outs usually Xmas or New Year’s Day don’t do whiskey or JD’s
But I can Flatten any bottle of Port love the stuff but see above I have to get the tennis ball with the pen through it. To sign ma name guys a work with call me Abu broken hansa (bastards) have tried Cbd oil no worky. Was put on Tramadol got rid of the pain but destroyed ma guts so now not allowed it. It’s Naproxen for me Naproxen for me if you dinny like then don’t use your knee.
the only Drug I love is CELTIC

HH 🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back