Ange

It's the manky mob at the shithouse garden that have trouble facing reality. 55 and all that non sense. Liquidation is the reality. Everlasting nothingness.
I see castore have announced a deal with Newcastle
Why would a sports retailer allow someone else to make their strips unless they actually are castore
Wonder if their strips will be falling apart too 🤔

Last edited:
i saw more managerial energy in that short clip than I saw from arms folded Lennon all last season. Ange did not scout the big O of course not but he apparently talked the guy into joining Celtic. A motor mouth mongrel who knows how to praise and encourage is what we need. I can feel the energy and passion from the other side of the world.

so doesnt bring in his own team.
And . . . ?
we sign a centre half from Sheffield wed that he clearly hasn’t seen.
Well, let's put things in perspective: Someone at Celtic has been monitoring him.
gets miked up for a training session.
Yeah, and that was pretty impressive.
a puppet.
So you say. You, of course, would be wrong, but that doesn't seem to be anything new for you.

Kennedy "Check your I pad to see how a miked up real time training session is conducted. It's a new training concept to me"

"Strachan "I'm trying, John. But I have had only one season to get the hang of this Ipad lark"

i saw more managerial energy in that short clip than I saw from arms folded Lennon all last season. Ange did not scout the big O of course not but he apparently talked the guy into joining Celtic. A motor mouth mongrel who knows how to praise and encourage is what we need. I can feel the energy and passion from the other side of the world.
As shocking as it might be to you all, I have to agree with the good Doctor here.

Back