Ange's 50th Game

Gary67

Today was Ange's 50th game in charge. He inherited a shambles of a football club but has turned it around and is currently sitting with a 70% win rate. He already has one cup in the trophy room, are in the quarters of the other cup and most importantly top of the league with 8 games to go. Whatever happens between now and May he has done a phenomenal job and the best has still to come.

Pld. 50
W. 35
D. 5
L. 10

we have scored 106 goals

Today was Ange's 50th game in charge. He inherited a shambles of a football club but has turned it around and is currently sitting with a 70% win rate. He already has one cup in the trophy room, are in the quarters of the other cup and most importantly top of the league with 8 games to go. Whatever happens between now and May he has done a phenomenal job and the best has still to come.

Pld. 50
W. 35
D. 5
L. 10

we have scored 106 goals
Pretty good stats them. I'm assuming those losses are mainly in Europe.

Don't think we need to keep going over just how remarkable of a job Ange is currently doing, and what's more, I believe that there is plenty of room for us to become even stronger and better still imo.
Still plenty of concerns regarding the back room staff still, but don't foresee many if any changes myself, but will still be another interesting summer ahead still imo.

Yes, 7 of the 10 in Europe
Will be an area I'm sure Ange will want to improve upon, but at least next season we will have a far better squad with being more settled as a team Gary, this season we started with next to nothing.
And still claim we didn't put Europe high upon our agenda for this season, especially in the manner we went out of European football this season

Don't think we need to keep going over just how remarkable of a job Ange is currently doing, and what's more, I believe that there is plenty of room for us to become even stronger and better still imo.
Still plenty of concerns regarding the back room staff still, but don't foresee many if any changes myself, but will still be another interesting summer ahead still imo.
Im more concerned about losing our loan players who have done very well since arriving.In saying that i think the manager woild find players of similar quality if need be.

It has been an incredible turn-around in fortune as he has built a fantastic squad playing exciting football in a very short period of time. This is despite a massive turn-over in players (third highest in world football based on over 8000 senior clubs), a horrendous run of injuries and so many games crammed into our schedule.

The thing is, we are averaging over 2 goals in everyatch but yet we are still missing a lot of chances. We have a fantastic defensive record domestically but yet we can still tighten up. So the good news for us is that we can, and will, get much better and play to an even higher standard than we are currently being treated to.

Here's hoping there will be many many more games with Ange managing Celtic to a lot more success.

It has been an incredible turn-around in fortune as he has built a fantastic squad playing exciting football in a very short period of time. This is despite a massive turn-over in players (third highest in world football based on over 8000 senior clubs), a horrendous run of injuries and so many games crammed into our schedule.

The thing is, we are averaging over 2 goals in everyatch but yet we are still missing a lot of chances. We have a fantastic defensive record domestically but yet we can still tighten up. So the good news for us is that we can, and will, get much better and play to an even higher standard than we are currently being treated to.

Here's hoping there will be many many more games with Ange managing Celtic to a lot more success.
The defence still might not be to Ange liking still maybe BB.
Yet I still don't get why so much focus is still upon the defence when far more chances squandered remains a bigger issue than the chances we hand up still imo.
We have operated most of the season with midfield players who are better and far more comfortable in an attacking sence, as defensively they aren't at there best.
Great to see the high press and fast closing down of players back today, as it seemed to be missing for a few games of late

For me it’s watching the sheer exuberance of his team when they are at their best Is the most enjoyable. The first half against the Ranjurs was simply breathtaking.
He believes we have improvements to make so goodness knows how far he can take us.
Seville again??
Very happy with all that is unfolding.
HH

Lennon's stats were better tbh
Don't do stats, never had any interest as such, especially when it's even common enough nowadays to be able to win a game of football with less than 25%possession and even winning a game without a shot on goal still.
Anyway one that does interest me, is the amount of goals conceded from set plays, compared to goals scored from build up play starting from our CB as such (like the 2nd goal against the scum)
Does anyone actually know the answer as such?
Could give us a better outlook upon our weekness to set plays imo.

Back