Another Ange Thread Because He deserves it ......

The moment we connected to Ange.....All of us, Fans, Board and everyone connected to Celtic.......Will go down in history as one of our most famous moments........What he has achieved, so far, is truely unbelievable......we were all excited when Rodgers took over.....But, that didn't last long enough......I personally belief that Ange will be here longer than expected in this day and age.....

His target is to do well in Europe.....and with the progression we have achieved so far......I don't think getting to the last 16 is too far away......All good for the club and generating money......

I don't think I can name any other manager who has brought in so many players that have hit the ground running, and continue to do so.......

Ange is a football genius who loves playing the 'Celtic Way' as does his team.......A dream come true for all of us....... 🍀
The moment we connected to Ange.....All of us, Fans, Board and everyone connected to Celtic.......Will go down in history as one of our most famous moments........What he has achieved, so far, is truely unbelievable......we were all excited when Rodgers took over.....But, that didn't last long enough......I personally belief that Ange will be here longer than expected in this day and age.....

His target is to do well in Europe.....and with the progression we have achieved so far......I don't think getting to the last 16 is too far away......All good for the club and generating money......

I don't think I can name any other manager who has brought in so many players that have hit the ground running, and continue to do so.......

Ange is a football genius who loves playing the 'Celtic Way' as does his team.......A dream come true for all of us....... 🍀
Well lennono bhuddy that post aged well must say 38 days later and .......haud oan .....is that no the name of a film 38 days later?

Just rummaged around there , get the numbskulls tae do something and I remember now it's 28 days later not 38 days later.

Mind the numbskulls? The wee guys inside the guys head?
They'd wake up and start turning a handle to lift his eye lids up so he'd wake up.

If he was hungry then the mouth department were up and stood at the back of his throat with wee shovels or spades and sling the scran down his neck.

If he was thinking something it went to the brain department and the workers in there would do the calculations and send it to the eyes department etc mind that ?
Was in a comic.

Anyway that was just the same as me except I used Google.

Well lennono bhuddy that post aged well must say 38 days later and .......haud oan .....is that no the name of a film 38 days later?

Just rummaged around there , get the numbskulls tae do something and I remember now it's 28 days later not 38 days later.

Mind the numbskulls? The wee guys inside the guys head?
They'd wake up and start turning a handle to lift his eye lids up so he'd wake up.

If he was hungry then the mouth department were up and stood at the back of his throat with wee shovels or spades and sling the scran down his neck.

If he was thinking something it went to the brain department and the workers in there would do the calculations and send it to the eyes department etc mind that ?
Was in a comic.

Anyway that was just the same as me except I used Google.
Aye a mind the Numskulls....I'm trying to forget Ange...but a canny

l5ko5dzhzk5b1.png

ImaTim Are you feeling differently now ? I know I am 😓

Having reflected on things, I’m more disappointed than anything else. I think Ange moved on for a number of reasons, and sure money was one of them.

I’m certain it can’t be easy being a Celtic manager, especially a successful one, in Hun infested football in Scotland.

The pressure is insidious and constant from many quarters, and lots of it is driven by bias and a hatred for our Club, which I’m sure came as an initial shock to him. Not an easy environment to work in, and one that in most cases imo will have a limited 2/3 year shelf life.

I‘d like to believe he has a real affinity with us and he will remember his time with us fondly, and in time, I hope that is reciprocated by our Support. He brought us success and gave us his all in a hostile environment while he was here, and I thank him for that.

I have no animosity towards him and I wish him and his family all the best…

Having reflected on things, I’m more disappointed than anything else. I think Ange moved on for a number of reasons, and sure money was one of them.

I’m certain it can’t be easy being a Celtic manager, especially a successful one, in Hun infested football in Scotland.

The pressure is insidious and constant from many quarters, and lots of it is driven by bias and a hatred for our Club, which I’m sure came as an initial shock to him. Not an easy environment to work in, and one that in most cases imo will have a limited 2/3 year shelf life.

I‘d like to believe he has a real affinity with us and he will remember his time with us fondly, and in time, I hope that is reciprocated by our Support. He brought us success and gave us his all in a hostile environment while he was here, and I thank him for that.

I said that too man. I’m more disappointed than angry. I’m pissed off with myself for believing that Ange was one of us. I can see it from his point of view tae though, He won everything he could win here, the SFA hate us, the media hate us and our players get no protection. His family and their descendants will be well off for life if the wage being quoted is accurate.

Nicely said Hopefully he will know we thought the world of him and realise he could’ve handled it a bit better Hindsight is a wonderful thing right enough

Members online

Latest posts

Back