Another Ange Thread Because He deserves it ......

Ange leaving was a hard one to swallow but he came here at a difficult time and won 5 out of 6 cups and we got 9 points in Europa (that other mob qualified with less and got to final)anyway it was hard job to turn down but I think he will miss it at Celtic and end of his managerial career I'm sure Celtic will be the one that gave him the most satisfying memories.....we move on as a club but thanks Ange and good luck (think you will need it with the spurs fans who think they are real Madrid)

Ange left us and we have moved on - it is not my intention to rake over the coals of that or pine for an ex who dumped us.

But I just saw this where he is asked about recruitment of players. I must say that I love his outlook and how to approach football. Even if he had never had anything to do with Celtic I'd still love to listen to him speaking about football and maybe some of you (not all, I know) may want to hear it too.

I'd like to see him do well down south but beyond that I could care less about him now.
Was a good Celtic manager , has gone now starting to get sick of Ange and spurs news appearing in my fitba feed.
Send us a few of your players on loan I might change my mind starting with Dier.

Ange left us and we have moved on - it is not my intention to rake over the coals of that or pine for an ex who dumped us.

But I just saw this where he is asked about recruitment of players. I must say that I love his outlook and how to approach football. Even if he had never had anything to do with Celtic I'd still love to listen to him speaking about football and maybe some of you (not all, I know) may want to hear it too.

:oops: Get over it ,he dumped you ,turned the weans aginst ye ,,,,,grab a bag of cans sit back n watch the new fella destroy hamstrings

Fuck eveybody That isn’t playing or managing Glasgow celtic!!including ange= spurs..jota=Arabs..they done there bit and f…moved on!!!dont think for one micro second ange is sitting in landin“wondering how we’re doing?or jota in the sand dunes,thinkin a could go a pint in the brazen??cmon the celts🇮🇪

Back