Another honest mistake

Go onto YouTube and look at the Celtic Livingston game, where Hart was, rightly, red carded and tell me how its any different. Harts leading leg never made contact with the Livi player. It was the pace he was moving and the contact he made, at pace, that was deemed as dangerous. But, unlike Butland, Hart didn't bring his trailing knee up for maximum damage. Fucking disgraceful.

Go onto YouTube and look at the Celtic Livingston game, where Hart was, rightly, red carded and tell me how its any different. Harts leading leg never made contact with the Livi player. It was the pace he was moving and the contact he made, at pace, that was deemed as dangerous. But, unlike Butland, Hart didn't bring his trailing knee up for maximum damage. Fucking disgraceful.
What chance have you got 🙄👇

Saints manager Stephen Robinson gave his view of the incident when asked if he felt it was worthy of a red card, stating: “I think he’s come out to play the ball. If there’s contact then it’s accidental. I haven’t seen it back, but he’s come out with no malice whatsoever. He was terrific - he kept Rangers in the game with a brilliant save. I don’t think it should be a red card.”

The weak fucks that run the clubs in Scotland aren't going to do anything about it, including ours, so maybe the players should stand up.

Joe Hart - Glass in his box
O'Riley - Glass bottle launched at him
Armstrong - Snooker ball.

The list goes on and nothing is said. And that's the shit we see in derbies. How many other players of other clubs have to put up with it that we don't see or read about....and that's from their fans.

Then you go onto the pitch.

Christie was injured by the fat Columbian.
He stamped on Ralston.
He booted Brown in the balls.

And again, this is in matches that we see. How many games are players put in danger, that we don't see and that the media don't mention in their match reports.

That St Mirren player just avoided the studs, of a player running at full pelt, from being embedded in the side of his head. But then he takes a knee to the top half of his body...but that's not the most dangerous part. He's then slammed, with force, to the ground, where he could have damaged his head, neck or spine, such was the force he was hit. And all the ref does is flash a yellow!!!

Where the fuck is the protection. Clubs, including ours, need to start protecting their players from these fucking animals. Or the players need to speak up!
Butland went ballistic at the ref for booking him and his teammates surrounded him as well. And then all the commentators were in agreement that is was very harsh on poor Butland getting a booking for it. I don't think there was any intent by Butland to hurt his opponent, but he was reckless and his actions did potentially endanger the player which is usually enough these days to get shown a red. Hilariously many sevco fans on social media were not only insisting that Butland should not have been booked but the St Mirren player should have been instead for charging full speed straight into Butland.

Referees are far too scared to give things against them and particular at this crucial time of the year as the consequences of their actions will no doubt lead to their lives being turned upside down. Their families being harassed, parentage questioned and being verbally and most likely physically abused..
I feel that the not only Football authorities but the government as a whole should be doing more to protect them.. I personally don't think that all refs are biased...just terrified

Maybe time to try and get refs from overseas??

6 games per match day
6 teams of 6 officials (Inc var)needed per match day
Not sure what they get paid but say 1000 per game per official

So 6x 1000 x 6 games is 36,000 per match day
For 38 match days the total outlay would be £1,368,000 per year
Sounds a lot but it would eradicate a lot of our controversies and fears of bias ( from all the clubs) and would improve our game no end

Referees are far too scared to give things against them and particular at this crucial time of the year as the consequences of their actions will no doubt lead to their lives being turned upside down. Their families being harassed, parentage questioned and being verbally and most likely physically abused..
I feel that the not only Football authorities but the government as a whole should be doing more to protect them.. I personally don't think that all refs are biased...just terrified

6 games per match day

Sounds a lot but it would eradicate a lot of our controversies and fears of bias ( from all the clubs) and would improve our game no end
As long as there’s none from norn Ireland!!!oh and Netherlands bit orangie!!!lotta Masonic types in Italy so scrub them!!!no quite sure aboot the frenchies??

6 games per match day

They’re probably on slightly less than that
But as we’ve done it before and it worked why not but the masons at SFA will say no
I say yes
Good idea OccoddoccO

HH👏

The weak fucks that run the clubs in Scotland aren't going to do anything about it, including ours, so maybe the players should stand up.

Joe Hart - Glass in his box
O'Riley - Glass bottle launched at him
Armstrong - Snooker ball.

The list goes on and nothing is said. And that's the shit we see in derbies. How many other players of other clubs have to put up with it that we don't see or read about....and that's from their fans.

Then you go onto the pitch.

Christie was injured by the fat Columbian.
He stamped on Ralston.
He booted Brown in the balls.

And again, this is in matches that we see. How many games are players put in danger, that we don't see and that the media don't mention in their match reports.

That St Mirren player just avoided the studs, of a player running at full pelt, from being embedded in the side of his head. But then he takes a knee to the top half of his body...but that's not the most dangerous part. He's then slammed, with force, to the ground, where he could have damaged his head, neck or spine, such was the force he was hit. And all the ref does is flash a yellow!!!

Where the fuck is the protection. Clubs, including ours, need to start protecting their players from these fucking animals. Or the players need to speak up!

Just more physical evidence of the cheating that is endemic in Scottish Football. Where are you UEFA?...

What chance have you got 🙄👇

Saints manager Stephen Robinson gave his view of the incident when asked if he felt it was worthy of a red card, stating: “I think he’s come out to play the ball. If there’s contact then it’s accidental. I haven’t seen it back, but he’s come out with no malice whatsoever. He was terrific - he kept Rangers in the game with a brilliant save. I don’t think it should be a red card.”

Joe Hart gets a red, Butland gets a yellow. The MIB simply doing what the MIB do. Robinson defends the assault and has a laugh about it later doon the ludge.

Just another normal day in the life of Scottish Football...

It turns out that sevco are the real victims when it comes to VAR/refereeing mistakes! An "independent panel" (presumably comprising of Kris Boyd, Ally McCoist, Bawwy Ferguson and Phillipe Clementine) has released their findings following review of the third round of league fixtures.

There were 10 errors (down from 13 in round 2), with Celtic being wrongly awarded the penalty against Hearts and being wronged by the Iwata handball penalty in the same match. The Yang red card was not mentioned so must be deemed correct (let's see if the same experts highlight the unpunished high sevco boot into the face of the St Mirren player as being a mistake in the next review).

Poor sevco had 2 mistakes against them and zero in their favour!!! It was adjudged that Dujon Sterling should not have been sent off in the win over Aberdeen and they should not have had a penalty awarded against them for handball in their 2-1 victory away to Kilmarnock! So them only receiving 1 penalty against them in nearly 120 league games is highlighted as a mistake, yet the dozen or so handballs they committed during that time are declared acceptable but similar ones - and many less obvious/avoidable - that went against other sides are not deemed to be mistakes by the panel.

6 games per match day

For 38 match days the total outlay would be £1,368,000 per y} ear
Good post Docco, I mentioned a while back (not in detail like yours)that everyone in the Country was running scared of them, media, pundits, MIB, even our politicians.

You just have look at the carnage they cause every were they go. The City Centre for example and that's when they won the league.

It is similar to the outdated parade of hatred and bigotry that decent folk have to endure every year,
no one will come out publicly and condem it,with the exception of one small town a few weeks back.

6 games per match day

There’s no way the SFA and their MIB are voluntarily going to give up the lucrative VAR gravy train.

It gives more of these Hun acolytes an extended career path and allows these odious cretins more opportunity to do the Huns bidding and heavily influence the outcome of games and by extension trophies.

The reality is VAR has been weaponised to favour the Huns. The clear evidence is there to support this. We have to take this evidence to UEFA…

“Independent Panel” Thats a cracker BB. Should be on the We can all use a laugh thread. Poor sevvies always getting fucked over by refs. 1 penalty against in 120 league games proves beyond doubt that the sevvies are victims of the unseen Fenian refs.

They’re attempting to set the narrative.

They know the irrefutable evidence of their cheating is mounting up. We have to keep calling it out at every opportunity…

They’re attempting to set the narrative.

They know the irrefutable evidence of their cheating is mounting up. We have to keep calling it out at every opportunity…
The latest.....Derek McInnes says VAR and the handball rule need sorted out in the Scottish game - admitting that his side SHOULDN'T have got their penalty against Rangers back in February.

100%....they are all turning the heat up on all the mib trying to make sure the narrative is the hun is due a turn against us .....its laughable I know ......here's some more SMSM attempts to turn the screw...

Yang red card for Celtic that sparked Rodgers rant proved RIGHT as Rangers wronged twice – VAR .

The latest.....Derek McInnes says VAR and the handball rule need sorted out in the Scottish game - admitting that his side SHOULDN'T have got their penalty against Rangers back in February.

100%....they are all turning the heat up on all the mib trying to make sure the narrative is the hun is due a turn against us .....its laughable I know ......here's some more SMSM attempts to turn the screw...

Yang red card for Celtic that sparked Rodgers rant proved RIGHT as Rangers wronged twice – VAR .

Yep!

Lying, cheating, it’s what they do best…

Back