Another honest mistake

Yip. Only 11 fouls awarded against them (there were several instances where they clearly fouled players but no free kick given) and no booking again. Killie commited 9 fouls and had 3 yellows and 1 straight red!

All Sky are going on about is how comfortable a victory it was. Barely mentioning the fact that they played most of the match against just 10 players for a "professional handball" red card.

Well Lubo looks like we're stuck with him......

Never knew that he had signed a 4 year deal....

Also what about that ...... McCarthy (Ange's) signing for FS.....

HH

Attachments

• IMG_7201.jpeg
    IMG_7201.jpeg
    482.1 KB · Views: 0
This VAR arsehole, Steven Kirkland, is clearly worth watching. As we witnessed today he was desperate to intervene to either find something in favour of sevco or against their opponents. He has a history of loyally favouring the establishment klub but flies under the radar of most Celtic fans.

Handpicked and no big game experience, ideal candidate for Video Assisted (The)Rangers

Even the village idiot has picked up on it.

SKY just showed an embarrassment to the paying public of how inept VAR officials are in operating it or not been able to make decisions and showing an ineptness in professionalism.

Last edited:
He is scared to give us anything, he has not had a big game in donks.
He even had to check for the penalty.
Gave a mad pen against us years ago, his back to it, never seen it, but went with the flo. With age comes wisdom, honesty is the best policy, even if your employer puts you in a bin, there is worth in scrap. Felt sorry for the guy for once, no wonder he was pissed off. walking a tight rope with the media pulling the string. Will never see a supporters club named after him. Honesty sometimes arrives late to the ball. In scotland a ball has so many angles a mason could only wish for.... a corner/free kick/pen. Not sure how we were allowed a level playing field. Maybe DD without his mutt actually had success. Most important thing is (para mi) BR didn't let the PL dienasty break his spirit Stood up, took shit (from many), but delivered. Give him the choice of his players, we will move to a different level . IMHO. pero primero, pl has to go. A cultural failure in any walk of life, he puts us in Dire Straights,

Oh FFS! Wullie Gollum is taking over as head of the referees! At least he isn't a MIB but this is the equivalent of allowing Liz Truss to become Prime Minister!

Doomed - Scottish fitba is doomed, I tells ya!

I wouldn’t be too sure that Collum isn’t a MIB. The following suggests to me he is.

For him to be appointed Head of Refereeing says to me that he has the full confidence of the SFA hierarchy and the Hun Lanarkshire MIB cartel. An obvious observation I would suggest.

Time will tell, but I won’t be getting my hopes up in too much positive change occurring under Collum’s tenure…

I wouldn’t be too sure that Collum isn’t a MIB. The following suggests to me he is.

For him to be appointed Head of Refereeing says to me that he has the full confidence of the SFA hierarchy and the Hun Lanarkshire MIB cartel. An obvious observation I would suggest.

Time will tell, but I won’t be getting my hopes up in too much positive change occurring under Collum’s tenure…
You might be correct about his allegiances. I have no hopes at all of any improvements with this fud getting the job.

I see Celtic had more players booked than the Huns. Except for Lundstrum, what do hun players have to do to get booked?😡
Two Glasgow derbies without a booking for Sevco. Thats unheard of in this fixture.
A sure sign of Mib bias. Nae bookings!!!! Silva booked for diving then overturned by VAR for a penalty. Lundstrom booked then had it over turned tae.
Two derbies and no bookings is impossible. Its so they dont lose players under the points process, corrupt rotten fuckin filthy sevvie fuckin fuckwitts known the world over for their fuckin fuckwittery and horrific fuckin ugliness.

Two Glasgow derbies without a booking for Sevco. Thats unheard of in this fixture.
A sure sign of Mib bias. Nae bookings!!!! Silva booked for diving then overturned by VAR for a penalty. Lundstrom booked then had it over turned tae.
Two derbies and no bookings is impossible. Its so they dont lose players under the points process, corrupt rotten fuckin filthy sevvie fuckin fuckwitts known the world over for their fuckin fuckwittery and horrific fuckin ugliness.
Well me think the words went out to make them unbookable (is that a word??), due to their high injury count, they couldn't cope with suspended players as well...

But I'm just paranoid... How many games since they've had a booking is it now.. 🤔🤔🤔

Members online

Back