Another MIB exposed

this was the VAR panel for the Celtic game at Parkhead. No Var was used that day it was jus a test run for this season.

Unfortunately these 3 candidates have been deemed too fair by the Sevco loyal so they still looking for best candidates to fit the lark hall/kilwinning profile required.

Fucking painful eh ?
"Ma Ranjurs...see that fucking Scott Brown...a hardman's a hardman...Terry Hurlock..."
Remember when they paraded Slippy G at Ibrox and the clown shakes his hand and spouts "Fuck Scott Brown, by the way"
Absolutely cringeworthy, but typical of their fan base
Seriously, whit the fuck are these moronic shitgibbons all about ?

this was the VAR panel for the Celtic game at Parkhead. No Var was used that day it was jus a test run for this season.

Unfortunately these 3 candidates have been deemed too fair by the Sevco loyal so they still looking for best candidates to fit the lark hall/kilwinning profile required.

Ah Boab the 3 Stooges.
But the Thick yins. If they died who would even know they were here.

HH ?

Fucking painful eh ?
"Ma Ranjurs...see that fucking Scott Brown...a hardman's a hardman...Terry Hurlock..."
Remember when they paraded Slippy G at Ibrox and the clown shakes his hand and spouts "Fuck Scott Brown, by the way"
Absolutely cringeworthy, but typical of their fan base
Seriously, whit the fuck are these moronic shitgibbons all about ?
Hope they interview them again next season,comedy gold ?

Hello World, these 'Peepo' are not representative of Scotland
They are from Larkhall, which evolution decided to skip
Burning scarves & season tickets after this, absolutely embarrassing
Only took 9 years, for the HUN in black to be outed
Such is life, in the west of Scotland
HH
Bumped into a big group of them on holiday years ago Dill and the guys were sound ,it was their gfs that were bitter as fuck ?one took a serious dislikin to me and told me i had an annoying face ?Couldve been nasty and told her to shave her tashe?

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm sick looking at Helium Harry's coupon and even more sick of his voice. ?

Back