Another positive test at CFC

I think he’s just venting his frustrations of the coverage he and the team have had for the last period
Whether he’s right or wrong is arguable
Dubai shouldn’t have hapoened
It did
No law was broken

I have no issues with someone from our club finally giving these hun worshippers both barrels
About fucking time someone did

Ive had it so I've done a lot of reading up on this subject. Its rare, extremely rare for anyone to get it twice. I think its less than 50 in the whole of Europe. even then they only tested positive and didnt get the full blown disease again.
But it doesnt really matter who got it does it? Any of us can get it if we're unlucky.
My sister has had it twice. First time was tough, she's now had the second dose three weeks and said it's far worse and is struggling at the minute. Apparently you only have 3 months of immunity.

You know me so well 😬

Just you keep listening to your sky pundits , radio snide and read the daily rancid to your heart's content for your daily opinion...me? I will make up my own mind ...thanks

You think I needed pundits to tell me that Celtic were wrong to go to Dubai? 😂😂😂

My own mind was easily made up on this, as was the vast majority of right thinking Celtic fans.

Clearly you fall into the "if Celtic did it then it has to be right" category, which, contrary to your opinion actually precludes someone from "making up their own mind!"

Lenny's right to highlight hypocrisy, because there's a whole shit load of it floating about.
I personally don't think the team should have gone to Dubai for various reasons, but they didn't break the rules or the law, it was all approved by those complaining the loudest.

My only disappointment is the fact lenny or Celtic even held a press conference with the fucking rats in the media. Dubai was wrong....but you can guarantee the media would have found another negative story had we not gone. I'd bar the lot of them from speaking to anyone at celtic. Fuck them and their negative pish.

You think I needed pundits to tell me that Celtic were wrong to go to Dubai? 😂😂😂

My own mind was easily made up on this, as was the vast majority of right thinking Celtic fans.

Clearly you fall into the "if Celtic did it then it has to be right" category, which, contrary to your opinion actually precludes someone from "making up their own mind!"

Clearly Khen

What difference is there Celtic travelling in an elite bubble to a training camp than travelling for a European game? Worse is individuals travelling to meet up with players from different countries to play internationals.... Celtic legally went to Dubai and when they were there, the situation worsened....the photo of them having a pint in their own time clearly hit a nerve and was an anti Celtic journalists wet dream....yes there is a lot wrong just now within our club but this has been blown way out of proportion

Back