Another striker

The board need to get a too class striker as Eddy is off in the summer. Waiting about for the summer with our dithering approach puts the CL again in jeopardy. We need to stop hoping and start planning to make it happen and I'm not talking about a 2-3m project. If we want £30m for Eddy then at least a young talent in the £10-15m range needs to be bought.

Bayo is not the answer. Griff is not the answer and even if he was we need quality back up. I always hope we realise that getting it done quickly is the only way to go.

Most people are assuming that Eddy will go in the summer but i suspect if a big offer came in January he'll be off and Lawell will secure another hefty paycheck.
HH🍀
That's what I'm wary of, Stevie.......once the panic kicks in down south - then £20mill looks cheap at the price for some of these teams.

Looking at what Newcastle, Villa, West Ham and Everton spent in the summer would make that amount of money seem like peanuts

The board need to get a too class striker as Eddy is off in the summer. Waiting about for the summer with our dithering approach puts the CL again in jeopardy. We need to stop hoping and start planning to make it happen and I'm not talking about a 2-3m project. If we want £30m for Eddy then at least a young talent in the £10-15m range needs to be bought.

Bayo is not the answer. Griff is not the answer and even if he was we need quality back up. I always hope we realise that getting it done quickly is the only way to go.
oh feck were not gonna have to endure 6 months of you demanding action right now :ROFLMAO:

oh feck were not gonna have to endure 6 months of you demanding action right now :ROFLMAO:

You better fucking believe it. You strengthen from a position of strength. As we all know too well our board are a reactive one. A dithering shower of let's hope everything turns out well. They need to stand up and realise we need to stop being risk averse shitebags. Another ten years of domination is within our grasp but only if we reach out and grab it. Teaching an old dog new tricks is never easy, but hopefully they themselves realise the main problem with us moving up levels has been them.

Every cunt else does. Happy clappers aside, obviously.

Most people are assuming that Eddy will go in the summer but i suspect if a big offer came in January he'll be off and Lawell will secure another hefty paycheck.
HH🍀
There is no way we will sell him in January. If we qualify from our group more exposure against better teams will only increase his value and winning the league to qualify for the CL will bring in twice what we would get for him in January.

If Lawell sells him he needs sacked for putting everything we hope to achieve in peril just to ensure his next fucking bonus.

He will be sold in the summer hopefully after helping us qualify for the CL.

There is no way we will sell him in January. If we qualify from our group more exposure against better teams will only increase his value and winning the league to qualify for the CL will bring in twice what we would get for him in January.

If Lawell sells him he needs sacked for putting everything we hope to achieve in peril just to ensure his next fucking bonus.

He will be sold in the summer hopefully after helping us qualify for the CL.

This

Cat and mouse piss about till the death of the window till the early valuation is met.
Stop distracting me from the game 😁.... made my own bed when I started with the "Shoot me in the head" further up. Rookie error.
Back to buissness. I'm off to the pub to watch a working stream (I hope) and team up wh my bammy brother who has been fed drink off his joiner and the other mate that's just back from 5months under water in a sub.
Let's see what happens!
HH

All the talk about Lawwell selling eddy, there’s the player in this too. If a good player is moving, it’s likely that player wants it and not a lot the club can do. Big offer comes in, with hefty pay rise for eddy, and he tells Celtic he wants to move... it only devalues what the club can get if he throws his toys out. Look at ntcham, he could’ve been going for £15m plus, but he lucky to get that now

Resolve. Respect. Reserve. Talent. Cash.
Rrrrrrritecash. 🎅Kills me that < Is his brain.
PL strategy 202( Is there a year 0? 1)
Happy Halloween
Elm v kerry
I concede he hasn't done anything worthy yet this season for jak(anko)o to hunt him and eat his brains(spelling).. Let's heap the the para and cause him a heated tarmac drama. 🤬😁🙏😔😋. Roll pl
Not sure how to do it.
Step ladder and quality paint, pollock From a height= class. Bodily,acrylic,oil 3d printed wastage if the less tech equipped are let loose. = risk

This could be the future if you sell ed
Pete...
Say it 3 times in in the daily mirror.
Its Halloween now. Cover your eyes kids. Crimbos round the corner
Might take a topical bammy post or 35m banked in the media . And so it shall be.
I've just cleared the wall and took out three Dobermans. The verdicts blue tooth earpiece has cut out...I'm awa
Hame Nd back to bed

Last edited:
Cabs have fantastic turing circle. Designed technically for that purpose boab
50k then a thank you later..why not. we thinking offering Eddie 25k when stars of the past were in 4o...😁.

Our best 35 if guessed. Boy is probably on 15.
If that doesnt improve. Taxi
Our gamble is low wages high squad risk. Eddie tops it

Last edited:
Resolve. Respect. Reserve. Talent. Cash.
Rrrrrrritecash. 🎅Kills me that < Is his brain.
PL strategy 202( Is there a year 0? 1)
Happy Halloween
Elm v kerry
I concede he hasn't done anything worthy yet this season for jak(anko)o to hunt him and eat his brains(spelling).. Let's heap the the para and cause him a heated tarmac drama. 🤬😁🙏😔😋. Roll pl
Not sure how to do it.
Step ladder and quality paint, pollock From a height= class. Bodily,acrylic,oil 3d printed wastage if the less tech equipped are let loose. = risk

This could be the future if you sell ed
Pete...
Say it 3 times in in the daily mirror.
Its Halloween now. Cover your eyes kids. Crimbos round the corner
Might take a topical bammy post or 35m banked in the media . And so it shall be.
I've just cleared the wall and took out three Dobermans. The verdicts blue tooth earpiece has cut out...I'm awa
Hame Nd back to bed
Ah want some ae whit your oan Bobo, feckin brilliant, that's 4 times ah've read this post noo, Jim Morrison wid've loved this! HH

All the talk about Lawwell selling eddy, there’s the player in this too. If a good player is moving, it’s likely that player wants it and not a lot the club can do. Big offer comes in, with hefty pay rise for eddy, and he tells Celtic he wants to move... it only devalues what the club can get if he throws his toys out. Look at ntcham, he could’ve been going for £15m plus, but he lucky to get that now
I'll worry about it when it happens ,gony enjoy watching the hun slayer while hes here!HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back