Any egg chasers out there, 6 nations start tonight

Now now Bill boyo Rugby’s a mans game.
Don’t go down like there’s a sniper in the crowd. Even the biggest forwards are shit scared o the Refs. Seriously love Rugby, always follow Scotland but love the way the All blacks play a joy to watch. Just like da Hoops.

HH☘️???????

Soz bhoys. Not a game i get. Bunch of men all jumpin on top of each other. Its a bit freaky if you ask me

Ireland most peoples favourites and Scotland in with a shout, can't see past Ireland, anyone give a monkeys?
I do B, especially when the Irish give the bastards a lesson in their own game.

Just praying for the day when the brits try to play a real ball in hand game and take us on at the Gaelic.

Scotland are exciting to watch, but Ireland are genuine World Cup contenders and the Grand Slam's there for the taking again.

Irelands to lose again this year,2 best centres in world rugby who always turn up on the big stage,serious contenders for world cup as they have the beating of the all blacks now

Irelands to lose again this year,2 best centres in world rugby who always turn up on the big stage,serious contenders for world cup as they have the beating of the all blacks now
The All Blacks are in a bit of transition and can't cope with Sexton shifting between slip passes, taking ball in hand, or kicking them all over the park.

He's the most complete player in world rugby and reads the breakdown in a heartbeat.

Power in the pack, pace on the wing and safe in the tackle. A great all-round team that can play percentage rugby, but expansive stuff as well.

It's just a pity Stuart Hogg doesn't have a lick of the Irish, he might get get some proper acclaim for being among the top 3 full-backs in rugby.

Back