Any egg chasers out there, 6 nations start tonight

The All Blacks are in a bit of transition and can't cope with Sexton shifting between slip passes, taking ball in hand, or kicking them all over the park.

He's the most complete player in world rugby and reads the breakdown in a heartbeat.

Power in the pack, pace on the wing and safe in the tackle. A great all-round team that can play percentage rugby, but expansive stuff as well.

It's just a pity Stuart Hogg doesn't have a lick of the Irish, he might get get some proper acclaim for being among the top 3 full-backs in rugby.

SP

Tell me another funny story please without snot in gook n shit.

Make me laugh pal.

Got to bounce, stuff to do. Be back for that story soon though ?

I enjoy the international rugby too. Scotland have really improved, I still think the Irish are the team to beat if they turn up. Still, hopefully we out up a good fight.

Got to be honest, prefer international rugby to inter football anytime,anthems are great except the London shit,!!!! Last night full of passion french and welsh,hh

I fancy us to do well this year we've got a great team now but it's been a long time in the making, if we gub engerlund at twicks I'll be more than happy but I think Ireland are the team to beat.

Good performance so far, I think Scotland will get point as the game goes on, Italy defending well but it will come at a cost later on.

Yes a bit iffy at the end but we had made a lot a changes to see the game out,also a lot of key players rested for next game,still think Scotland will win outright

Disappointed in the Ireland game , to be honest English dominated from start to finish,scoring in the first couple of minutes helped them, hh

Back