Any journos looking in, can you answer this question?

Theverdict1

All we hear now is “the gulf” in resources in our favour. We listened to the heartbroken Craigan, Motherwell wing of the Sevconians, repeatedly talk about how Rogers has a £9m player etc.

The question I would like you all to answer is this.

Can any of you show me one reference to the gulf in resources when the old Rangers had all the money, albeit, lifted from their beloved Queens purse?

I already know the answer, there isn’t one sentence. Don’t get me wrong I understand the difficulty in writing about it with your collective heads stuck firmly up Murray’s arse.

It was all, how wonderful he was. How great a businessman, even when he said for every fiver Celtic put down they would put down a tenner. You fucking lapped that up. It wasn’t a problem. It was great management, it was his Midas touch. All based, as we now know, on dodgy bank deals and cheating the taxman, dear old Hector.

Cheating their way to titles and cups. Cheating their way into the CL, aided and abetted by an SFA who ignited the financial rules to let them enter it.

You seem to have found an indignation that was absent when your team had the cash. Funny that.

You don’t even mention your team’s gulf in spending for all the other teams and how, even after that, they are still utter shit.

So, let’s see your articles that mentioned the before death Rangers having all the money was a problem,

Of course you won’t be able to. Because, as long as it was your team, that was the natural order. Well, your club died. The tribute act you have to endure has fuck all money. Is up to its neck in debt and you all know, our domination is only just beginning.

Here’s one for you. For every fiver Sevco borrow, we will spend £1,000.

How do you like them apples?

And Craigan, dry your fucking eyes and get yourself a job at Ibrox, where you obviously want to be. Where your heart is.

We laugh like fuck at your pain. And even more that it’s set to continue.

HH

Well said TV !

Rather than highlight the obvious monetary advantages Murray/Rangers had over everyone else , the Scottish press actually lauded him for being awash with money . ( Oh , the irony ! )

Not content with praising Murray's Rangers the SMSM went out of its way to pillory Celtic and particularly Fergus McCann when they were in financial difficulties ( paying off the Kellys , the bank and building a new stadium etc ... ). McCann was regularly ridiculed for having a business plan that required him and the club to remain within a tight budget while Murray was Santa - but with his Bank of Scotland chums paying for all the presents .
No opportunity was ever missed to compare the riches of Rangers with the relative poverty of Celtic . This was thrown in our faces for years .

And now the same people who praised and encouraged the overspending at Ibrokes want to pretend that they were never a party to that . They have developed a rare form of amnesia that lets them forget that they turned a blind eye to the ponzi scheme that was the Murray financial plan . They can't even bring themselves to admit that this lunatic spending by Murray KILLED the Rangers ! Now the story is that only the company died ! lol !!!

Last edited:
Well said TV !

Rather than highlight the obvious monetary advantages Murray/Rangers had over everyone else , the Scottish press actually lauded him for being awash with money . ( Oh , the irony ! )

Not content with praising Murray's Rangers the SMSM went out of its way to pillory Celtic and particularly Fergus McCann when they were in financial difficulties ( paying off the Kellys , the bank and building a new stadium etc ... ). McCann was regularly ridiculed for having a business plan that required him and the club to remain within a tight budget while Murray was Santa - but with his Bank of Scotland chums paying for all the presents .
No opportunity was ever missed to compare the riches of Rangers with the relative poverty of Celtic . This was thrown in our faces for years .

And now the same people who praised and encouraged the overspending at Ibrokes want to pretend that they were never a party to that . The have developed a rare form of amnesia that lets them forget that they turned a blind eye to the ponzi scheme that was the Murray financial plan . They can't even bring themselves to admit that this lunatic spending by Murray KILLED the Rangers ! Now the story is that only the company died ! lol !!!

They might want to forget, but we Fucking won’t. Thei hypicrisy is unbelievable. If we qualify for the CL this year, which has to be the absolute goal after wrapping up a treble treble, then that gulf is only going to be increased. Then next year and the year after and the year after that. And so on and so forth. :)

Make it happen Celtic.

We certainly will not let the Journalists forget that their team died and they witnessed it for they thought the moment had arrived for Celtic and they let rip not realising the cavalry really were coming over the hill led by the wee bunnet and he saved the day. Cannot be said for the other clubs Airdrie, Gretna and Rangers 1872 who went to the wall and perished.Celtic RIP.jpg

I were working in Keppel Fels shipyard in Singapore as all these Galacticos were arriving. Told my Ranger supporting friends who or where the money coming from since Celtic and rangers were swimming in the same pond (same size cake) delusion and the wish/dream to be so above lesser mortals were strong with these guys. Who were all smart logical thinkers (engineers). Because we were all working tax dodges it were a case of WATP. I were doing the seafares tax rule then the 90 day rule.
Majority of those guys with their schemes had problems. Me, i followed HMRC rules and okay, but for Nat ins. Told that since I were claiming seafarer deduction I had to pay class1 NI. But HMRC said I were working on vessels engaged in mineral extraction of the seabed, so not a seafarer.
Those EBT thieves and con men would have been told in minutes if what they were doing satisfied the rules. They never made a call. Tax is for the lower paid.
I want all these EBT participants embarrased. All the ex rangers 2012 that sat on SFA seats to be found as .. People that do not tell the truth.

I were working in Keppel Fels shipyard in Singapore as all these Galacticos were arriving. Told my Ranger supporting friends who or where the money coming from since Celtic and rangers were swimming in the same pond (same size cake) delusion and the wish/dream to be so above lesser mortals were strong with these guys. Who were all smart logical thinkers (engineers). Because we were all working tax dodges it were a case of WATP. I were doing the seafares tax rule then the 90 day rule.
Majority of those guys with their schemes had problems. Me, i followed HMRC rules and okay, but for Nat ins. Told that since I were claiming seafarer deduction I had to pay class1 NI. But HMRC said I were working on vessels engaged in mineral extraction of the seabed, so not a seafarer.
Those EBT thieves and con men would have been told in minutes if what they were doing satisfied the rules. They never made a call. Tax is for the lower paid.
I want all these EBT participants embarrased. All the ex rangers 2012 that sat on SFA seats to be found as .. People that do not tell the truth.
Just want apologise. Been on the beer all afternoon. My lovely GSD gave birth to eight pups, so wifey and I doing puppy watch. she is still doing nights but the pups are now out of the 24 hour monitoring period. HH

All we hear now is “the gulf” in resources in our favour. We listened to the heartbroken Craigan, Motherwell wing of the Sevconians, repeatedly talk about how Rogers has a £9m player etc.

The question I would like you all to answer is this.

Can any of you show me one reference to the gulf in resources when the old Rangers had all the money, albeit, lifted from their beloved Queens purse?

I already know the answer, there isn’t one sentence. Don’t get me wrong I understand the difficulty in writing about it with your collective heads stuck firmly up Murray’s arse.

It was all, how wonderful he was. How great a businessman, even when he said for every fiver Celtic put down they would put down a tenner. You fucking lapped that up. It wasn’t a problem. It was great management, it was his Midas touch. All based, as we now know, on dodgy bank deals and cheating the taxman, dear old Hector.

Cheating their way to titles and cups. Cheating their way into the CL, aided and abetted by an SFA who ignited the financial rules to let them enter it.

You seem to have found an indignation that was absent when your team had the cash. Funny that.

You don’t even mention your team’s gulf in spending for all the other teams and how, even after that, they are still utter shit.

So, let’s see your articles that mentioned the before death Rangers having all the money was a problem,

Of course you won’t be able to. Because, as long as it was your team, that was the natural order. Well, your club died. The tribute act you have to endure has fuck all money. Is up to its neck in debt and you all know, our domination is only just beginning.

Here’s one for you. For every fiver Sevco borrow, we will spend £1,000.

How do you like them apples?

And Craigan, dry your fucking eyes and get yourself a job at Ibrox, where you obviously want to be. Where your heart is.

We laugh like fuck at your pain. And even more that it’s set to continue.

HH
Another question, if I may. Will the subject of money raise its ugly head when sevco finish fourth behind Aberdeen and Kilmarnock. Also, I did NOT here SPL clubs refuse the cash due to Celtic's participation in the CL.
Hypocrisy, jealousy, fear and loathing. The Scottish media can, in my humble opinion, vanish up its own rectum. Nobody would notice.

Never let your children forget this story.
Boab
My only remaining son is a Man U fan.
But he is aware after HMRC liquidated rangers teams like Arsenal and Chelsea coughed up.millions. so need to agree with some deluded zombies about the pursuit of their club. Yes HMRC pursued you. If you had not appealed up to the highest court in the land, HMRC would have grabbed an EPL team and took them to the highest court for a UK court decision.
Very Ironic, but rangers and their appeals helped the Crown get a test case decision. So the Gers were loyal and steadfast. Mixed with arrogance, stupidity and a glaring inability to see the future.

When are the pundits, sports churnalists and gullibillies going to figure out that sport is about being competitive?
Folk support a team that are successful on the park and the decent and honest financial management of the club means we can afford better players which in turn means we win every possible trophy we can and continue the circle of success and dominance.
It isn't Celtic's fault that everyone involved at Ibrox were and are more interested in conducting their business under the counter, as was proven. Their desperation to be better than us has failed miserably and it won't get any better under the leadership of a glib and shameless liar who, make no doubt about it, is only there to line his own pockets like McCoist, Smith, Whyte, Green and even Ashley before him. They all connived in stripping down the old Rangers with tax dodging and taking exorbitant wages and bonuses.
It isn't Celtic's fault that all of the other clubs in Scotland have a smaller support and can't sustain the wages that decent players command and it certainly isn't our fault if they can't scout good youngsters and bring them on enough to sell to bigger clubs. Competition against the likes of Celtic and sevco are those teams' lifeblood.

It's sport, it's a competition and we are the CHAMPIONS at it.

When are the pundits, sports churnalists and gullibillies going to figure out that sport is about being competitive?
Folk support a team that are successful on the park and the decent and honest financial management of the club means we can afford better players which in turn means we win every possible trophy we can and continue the circle of success and dominance.
It isn't Celtic's fault that everyone involved at Ibrox were and are more interested in conducting their business under the counter, as was proven. Their desperation to be better than us has failed miserably and it won't get any better under the leadership of a glib and shameless liar who, make no doubt about it, is only there to line his own pockets like McCoist, Smith, Whyte, Green and even Ashley before him. They all connived in stripping down the old Rangers with tax dodging and taking exorbitant wages and bonuses.
It isn't Celtic's fault that all of the other clubs in Scotland have a smaller support and can't sustain the wages that decent players command and it certainly isn't our fault if they can't scout good youngsters and bring them on enough to sell to bigger clubs. Competition against the likes of Celtic and sevco are those teams' lifeblood.

It's sport, it's a competition and we are the CHAMPIONS at it.
They would have you believe the team are just a team and the company the cheating bastards were using the poor team to make money for themselves and conned the poor players into thinking they were on two wages one been a club wage and the other for been good player wages by coming to the club. When they got caught those bullies ran away and the poor club was left skint but still a club.
However its a good thing we have an SFA who will not let this happen again, the new co for the club have to have every penny accounted for.
The people who were affected by this have been told it will not happen again and as such they have returned as it will not happen again. And the wicked witch was banished from the kingdom and all lived happy ever after the end.

The funniest thing is that they are all willing to pay good wages to those players who fled at the first signs of trouble. I wouldn't pay a penny if it was going to those Judas scumbags but oh no, not the gullibillies, they're wanting Naismith now as well. Short attention span and the willingness to partake of deludamol is a prerequisite for a newco supporter these days.

The funniest thing is that they are all willing to pay good wages to those players who fled at the first signs of trouble. I wouldn't pay a penny if it was going to those Judas scumbags but oh no, not the gullibillies, they're wanting Naismith now as well. Short attention span and the willingness to partake of deludamol is a prerequisite for a newco supporter these days.

Whit..
dora.jpg

So they wish to take players from rivals, to make them less competitive. So that they themselves become competitive. Sore heid.
So they don't do running away( most of them did) but they most certainly do do running back for wages. Despised and then welcomed back with open arms. What a confused bunch of gullybillys.
our jersey doesn't shrink. They think their jersey conveys magical powers. What a blind, confused, fucked up collection of idiots.

What the press don't realise is by not reporting the real stories about the dire finances at their beloved club, at the end of the slow death the huns will be looking for blood and the journos will be in their sights for keeping the truth from them. Blowing smoke up their arse is all good at the present time, but when the shit hits the fan the huns will be demanding to know who knew what, why, where and when. Surely some of them must have thought about this when writing bullshit since 2012.

'' They'll ( Rangers ) slip into liquidation within the next couple of weeks with a new company emerging but 140 years of History , triumph and tears will have ended .
No matter how Charles Green attempts to dress it up a newco equals a new club . When the CVA was thrown out Rangers as we know them died . '' 13 June 2012 .

Some of us will be a little taken aback ( I know I was ) to learn that these prophetic words were written in the Rangers house magazine ( Daily Record ) just before the demise of that former Glasgow club , Rangers FC .
Strangely , since that time the writer has struggled tirelessly to put another version into the public domain and has used all his wiles , skills and bullying tactics ( allegedly ) to cower the Scottish Press into supporting his ( new ) view of the events of 2012 .

That man is James Traynor , the patron saint of all that is venal , corruptible and hypocritical in the Scottish sporting press .

If Naismith is the summit of their aspirations, then it’s just going to get even funnier.

The gift that has been regifted more than any gift ever.

Santa hasn’t seen so many gifts.

If Naismith is the summit of their aspirations, then it’s just going to get even funnier.

The gift that has been regifted more than any gift ever.

Santa hasn’t seen so many gifts.
'' They'll ( Rangers ) slip into liquidation within the next couple of weeks with a new company emerging but 140 years of History , triumph and tears will have ended .
No matter how Charles Green attempts to dress it up a newco equals a new club . When the CVA was thrown out Rangers as we know them died . '' 13 June 2012 .

Some of us will be a little taken aback ( I know I was ) to learn that these prophetic words were written in the Rangers house magazine ( Daily Record ) just before the demise of that former Glasgow club , Rangers FC .
Strangely , since that time the writer has struggled tirelessly to put another version into the public domain and has used all his wiles , skills and bullying tactics ( allegedly ) to cower the Scottish Press into supporting his ( new ) view of the events of 2012 .

That man is James Traynor , the patron saint of all that is venal , corruptible and hypocritical in the Scottish sporting press .

If any journalists are looking in they're not going to admit to it let alone answer serious questions that need answering

They are certainly not going to criticise the tribute act or indeed the forerunner of such who died a death almost 7 years ago now

I often wonder why ex HUNS players whether they be media pundits now or whatever will NEVER come out and trash SEVCO as they wouldn't Rangers in their day whereas ex Celtic men seem to rejoice in berating slagging and generally talking disparaging shite about our Club

I've come to the conclusion that it's definitely the Masonic factor which forbids them from doing so whereas ex Celtic men have no such constraints applied to them

In fairness some of these ex Celts talk so much keech that very few right minded people pay any heed to their ramblings anymore although SEVCO and their rabble of hangers on always get a lift from their drivel Not that it does them any good but let them have their occasdional juicey titbit

I've said before on here that Graeme Spiers was the only Hack ever to come out against Rangers and by association Murray and he was silenced by his Editor at Murray's insistence

So if waiting for answers from journalists don't hold your breath

HH?

Members online

No members online now.

Back