Any journos looking in, can you answer this question?

If any journalists are looking in they're not going to admit to it let alone answer serious questions that need answering

They are certainly not going to criticise the tribute act or indeed the forerunner of such who died a death almost 7 years ago now

I often wonder why ex HUNS players whether they be media pundits now or whatever will NEVER come out and trash SEVCO as they wouldn't Rangers in their day whereas ex Celtic men seem to rejoice in berating slagging and generally talking disparaging shite about our Club

I've come to the conclusion that it's definitely the Masonic factor which forbids them from doing so whereas ex Celtic men have no such constraints applied to them

In fairness some of these ex Celts talk so much keech that very few right minded people pay any heed to their ramblings anymore although SEVCO and their rabble of hangers on always get a lift from their drivel Not that it does them any good but let them have their occasdional juicey titbit

I've said before on here that Graeme Spiers was the only Hack ever to come out against Rangers and by association Murray and he was silenced by his Editor at Murray's insistence

So if waiting for answers from journalists don't hold your breath

HH?

It was more to do with pointing out that they might have forgotten their changed tune, we haven’t.

I only wish Rogers would mention it when a Sevconian journo brings it up. If I was him, I fucking would.

It was more to do with pointing out that they might have forgotten their changed tune, we haven’t.

I only wish Rogers would mention it when a Sevconian journo brings it up. If I was him, I fucking would.

You'll probably find that BR would say the same as he said about Griff scoring 40 goals in a season ' I wasn't here when that happened'

HH?

TV1 and IDSR
They are family pets and so affectionate. The male at 47kg is heavier than the wife and towers over the daughter, yet the daughter can play with them rolling them over. Very smart and easy to train. Been hand fed so will not take offence at hands or people beside them when they eat. But, strange men come near our place they switch over to protect stance. House is never locked with the dogs full access in and out. My walled plot is over a 1,000sqm. No worries about my sport bikes being nicked.
Thanks for the nice comments guys, cheers.

TV1 and IDSR
They are family pets and so affectionate. The male at 47kg is heavier than the wife and towers over the daughter, yet the daughter can play with them rolling them over. Very smart and easy to train. Been hand fed so will not take offence at hands or people beside them when they eat. But, strange men come near our place they switch over to protect stance. House is never locked with the dogs full access in and out. My walled plot is over a 1,000sqm. No worries about my sport bikes being nicked.
Thanks for the nice comments guys, cheers.

I absolutely love dugs, all animals really. I could spend hours running about with yours, until I keeled over that is. :)

I absolutely love dugs, all animals really. I could spend hours running about with yours, until I keeled over that is. :)
I started taking in rescue dogs from hospitals where the owners would not pay the bills. Most injuries from cars.
First two rescued were GSD, first time i had came across them. Always been a retiever/Lab/Collie guy. But when they leave you it hurts. A big retriever who had more metal and pins in his hips and rear legs than a meccano set passed away in his sleep beside me. Decided to get a few fit dogs so the GSD era started. Last rescue dog I have alive is blind in one eye, 30% sight in the other. Whenever he gets up goes around in circles with his only eye. 3 badly set broken legs and short term memory loss, (brain damage) he has been rehabilitated by being around GSD and their pups.
Like you I luv dugs

Back