Anyone for Coffee ?

Millsy

Had to laugh at a ''news '' story that raised its ugly head in The National yesterday/today .
It appears that the Orange Lodge in Scotland is about to go into the Coffee business by retailing their own brand in the shops .

It has been ridiculed on Social Media with many digs at what it should be called :

''The Sachet my Father Poured '' was my favourite , closely followed by ''God Save the Bean ! ''

No prices for guessing that it is sold in an Orange packet .

Ha , Ha ! The organisation that always raises a laugh even in the darkest of Winters !

HH

Had to laugh at a ''news '' story that raised its ugly head in The National yesterday/today .
It appears that the Orange Lodge in Scotland is about to go into the Coffee business by retailing their own brand in the shops .

It has been ridiculed on Social Media with many digs at what it should be called :

''The Sachet my Father Poured '' was my favourite , closely followed by ''God Save the Bean ! ''

Ha , Ha ! The organisation that always raises a laugh even in the darkest of Winters !

HH
i guess the favourite would be the 1690 blend.

Mellow burds?

PRJR4EYLUOEI755I6YDVR23W3Y.jpg

Wonder if they will pay their taxes. It was reported during the week they asked the builder for their new HQ to give them 2 quotes, 1 withVAT included & 1 without.

They wentfor the quote without
Aye, but now the tax man is aware of their willingness to defraud the crown they profess to love so much…..watch out for them calling in the books, I’ve had a tax investigation, anyone that’s ever had their own business knows it’s a scary thing, they just put a price on what they “think” you owe, very different from a court of law, where your innocent until they can prove your guilty, tax law, your guilty until you can prove yourself innocent…….wouldn’t it be great if the the kings revenue inspectors liquidated the orange order just like the did tae the rainjurs 🤣🤣

HH
Espressoing my emotions.

Apparently retailing for £20 with a free mug with orange ensignia on it (Black mug with orange ✴️) with booklet explaining the history of the coffee, drank in the coffee shops of Amsterdam in 1685, were the plot was hatched to stop James II. THE KING WILLIAM BLEND.

NOWT BUT FURTIVE TREASONOUS ESTABLISHMENT GIMPS. FBL

Wee update, here's yer KBC Gift Set

A Must For The Staunchest Of Gimps, this Xmas 🤢
Screenshot_20221211-115008_Chrome.png

Last edited:

Members online

Back