Anyone for Coffee ?

Aye, but now the tax man is aware of their willingness to defraud the crown they profess to love so much…..watch out for them calling in the books, I’ve had a tax investigation, anyone that’s ever had their own business knows it’s a scary thing, they just put a price on what they “think” you owe, very different from a court of law, where your innocent until they can prove your guilty, tax law, your guilty until you can prove yourself innocent…….wouldn’t it be great if the the kings revenue inspectors liquidated the orange order just like the did tae the rainjurs 🤣🤣
Your spot on BB. I’ve had a lot of dealing with the legal system but by far the worst was when I got investigated by the tax man 😡

eab16fdd4ac096e10ae28e0697720e19.jpg

I presume that the hun coffee would be the type that passes through an animal... in their case, a goat?
Goats are too 'independent' for a product aimed at ra sheeple.
Say hello hello to sheep shit coffee served by baarista bastids.

From what I can gather coffee was rank in the 17th century, it was liked because of the caffeine that gave you a buzz, a bit like the modern red bull I suppose.

Apparently retailing for £20 with a free mug with orange ensignia on it (Black mug with orange ✴️) with booklet explaining the history of the coffee, drank in the coffee shops of Amsterdam in 1685, were the plot was hatched to stop James II. THE KING WILLIAM BLEND.

NOWT BUT FURTIVE TREASONOUS ESTABLISHMENT GIMPS. FBL

Wee update, here's yer KBC Gift Set

A Must For The Staunchest Of Gimps, this Xmas 🤢
View attachment 21220
They’ll need the free mug as it’s the only cup any of them will see this season

Sorry for this guys I’ve just signed a petition on Change.org literally minutes ago
To all of the noise please find it in your Hearts they’ve started to execute the young Iranians for the recent protests. One of them was a young man who made Coffee to keep his Family going. They executed these heroes by crane in public.
It’s called Stop the Execution of Iranian Protesters. It only takes one person to make a difference.
We can make a difference🙏

HH 😢

Members online

Back