Appropiate Action

Just popped over to Folgen Folgen ,as I often do when in need e a wee cheer me up ?
The deranged are actually blaming Killie.
Over to the governing?? boabies...........
to take the appropriate action against that bad ayrshire club.
Yip as I posted the other day blame will be Killie, health and safety, police, stewards, snp,. jolly green giant, postman pat etc.follow follow absolute lunatics, fenian press and broadcasters under fenian control. Beyond comprehension. Some literate amongst them , get shot down, probs coz fenian's. Ban them from every away game, naw. The powers that be will implement rules,laws which will affect every other team apart from them. well I'm glad coz they were quite happy to let them carry on. ebts? How did all these teams pay for world class players Airdrie, Motherwell, Dundee, Fal kirk et al.

Yip as I posted the other day blame will be Killie, health and safety, police, stewards, snp,. jolly green giant, postman pat etc.follow follow absolute lunatics, fenian press and broadcasters under fenian control. Beyond comprehension. Some literate amongst them , get shot down, probs coz fenian's. Ban them from every away game, naw. The powers that be will implement rules,laws which will affect every other team apart from them. well I'm glad coz they were quite happy to let them carry on. ebts? How did all these teams pay for world class players Airdrie, Motherwell, Dundee, Fal kirk et al.
There actually really funny though Falco ?

Praying to the goat?

Is that a euphemism? ;)

Their shady dealings with the darkness originating from RA where the pray to their dark overlord against christianty within the confines of their lodges but their ultimate goal upon reaching their 33 step is to cause chaos, anarchy and the ruination of the Catholic Church and all of Christianity.

But seeing as me n your tight again, lets no go there ?

Their shady dealings with the darkness originating from RA where the pray to their dark overlord against christianty within the confines of their lodges but their ultimate goal upon reaching their 33 step is to cause chaos, anarchy and the ruination of the Catholic Church and all of Christianity.

But seeing as me n your tight again, lets no go there ?

:) I was going to write to wind you up.

So, no aw bad then? :)

You beat me to it. :)

This bullshit with Sevco taking action will die the slow death all thier promises do,,big Mike will vouch for that..the SFA,and the SPFL had thier chance today and everyone of them declined
Maybe Dodgy Dave will do us all a favour when he is slipping out under the cover of darkness back to his homeland and take these animals with him and release them back to the Serengeti where they belong..HH.

This bullshit with Sevco taking action will die the slow death all thier promises do,,big Mike will vouch for that..the SFA,and the SPFL had thier chance today and everyone of them declined
Maybe Dodgy Dave will do us all a favour when he is slipping out under the cover of darkness back to his homeland and take these animals with him and release them back to the Serengeti where they belong..HH.

Doubt it he must get hysterical everytime he boards a SA flight letting out his laughter at how gullible the 3 bears were and the cherry on top their daft £18.72 donators whilst he waters down any strength/say any of them had by dilution.

?????

Untitled.jpg

Doubt it he must get hysterical everytime he boards a SA flight letting out his laughter at how gullible the 3 bears were and the cherry on top their daft £18.72 donators whilst he waters down any strength/say any of them had by dilution.

?????
The " GREAT PRETENDO" turn your money into toilet paper at the squint of a yak! Marriage made in Govan love it!! ??

The " GREAT PRETENDO" turn your money into toilet paper at the squint of a yak! Marriage made in Govan love it!! ??

He waltzed in and took millions from them and pulled a masterstroke getting slippy coz players did not want to sign for them remember now he’s getting freebies galore.

N he did all that with his fraud convictions on the table.

He’s fkn good at tellin a yarn.

Bet they bears hate him now. ???

Latest posts

Back