Are we feeling a bit better about things?

I used to go to parties in edinburgh my mate had a gaff in corstorphine and you are the first person ive spoken to from edinburgh that sounds normal.

Did you ever watch the danny dyer football hooligans in scotland and obviously it showed all the cities and how the red ultras were the first to get proper kitted out in terrace clobber n shit. For after a ruck they could blend in wi joe public better.

It showed a gym in edinburgh well the boxing club really of one of the hibees proper nutter but totally switched on organised and fierce but apart from you he sounded normal.

Everyone else has adopted a fake accent a wee bit like a partick or a fake west end accent in glasgow.

I find things like that interesting because its snobbery.

People wi f-all developing plooms. Haha.

Coatbridge we speak polite as its down not doon but we’re half baked because of the ulster irish we still say her ster in cler.

Hair, stair n claire.

Aw well thats me at the end of this rather shite post.

???

I just get sick of the bad apple effect. He has never not once shared a positive post i personally think he skipped the hives anaw.

There is only so much negativity people can take especially when he’s sniping at them at every turn.

No need for it.

We are getting players which is more than last year we are to get more it wont be messi but we havent even seen these new bhoys hit the turf in a game yet and hearing that its like why bother.

HH pal. ☘️

You're quite entitled to express your opinion pal and be free to call it as you see it, I think Verdict can be quite brutal and uncompromising with his posts but he also makes a lot of valid points, brutally but valid nonetheless. :LOL:

We're a mad mixture of optimists, pessimists and realists who'll disagree, argue and piss one another off at times but as long as we all love the Tic the rest is immaterial (y)

HH pal.

You're quite entitled to express your opinion pal and be free to call it as you see it, I think Verdict can be quite brutal and uncompromising with his posts but he also makes a lot of valid points, brutally but valid nonetheless. :LOL:

We're a mad mixture of optimists, pessimists and realists who'll disagree, argue and piss one another off at times but as long as we all love the Tic the rest is immaterial (y)

HH pal.

Yes. As long as we all love Celtic pal. Thanx. ?

"Steam and pish thats another thread" aye and that soon ran doon the drain. ?

Its Shammy pal she kicks it off. I know she sounds lovely but maaan that ghirl is fierce don’t be fooled.

A wee tip for you is don’t sit in a seat after her unless your wearin waterproofs yeah? Good lad ???

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon lassies some of us on here are of a sensitive disposition

Soz lemon we rip each other a new one on a private thread its just funny banter pal. She doesnt a tually have pishy pants for crying out loud well ah hope she doesnt. Anyway its just pish banter but we find it hysterical I love shammy shes my pal has been for a couple of years. Ah told her tae keep her pish for the pm but she chucks it at me on the forum and you know i find it hard turning the other cheek pal ????

Soz couldn’t resist that ?

But al ask her again pal tae spend a penny on pm ok ?

Still no in bed eh?

Im just out a very hot bubble bath and im know drinking hot chocolate then im going to bed. I might-be shattered but i had other stuff to do too. Chief cook n bottle washer some of us dont just get to sit down after work you know.

Im just out a very hot bubble bath and im know drinking hot chocolate then im going to bed. I might-be shattered but i had other stuff to do too. Chief cook n bottle washer some of us dont just get to sit down after work you know.

Cue the violins

I used to go to parties in edinburgh my mate had a gaff in corstorphine and you are the first person ive spoken to from edinburgh that sounds normal.

Did you ever watch the danny dyer football hooligans in scotland and obviously it showed all the cities and how the red ultras were the first to get proper kitted out in terrace clobber n shit. For after a ruck they could blend in wi joe public better.

It showed a gym in edinburgh well the boxing club really of one of the hibees proper nutter but totally switched on organised and fierce but apart from you he sounded normal.

Everyone else has adopted a fake accent a wee bit like a partick or a fake west end accent in glasgow.

I find things like that interesting because its snobbery.

People wi f-all developing plooms. Haha.

Coatbridge we speak polite as its down not doon but we’re half baked because of the ulster irish we still say her ster in cler.

Hair, stair n claire.

Aw well thats me at the end of this rather shite post.

???

Yup. Agree on both counts A rather shite post and you're at the end of it???

HH?

Members online

Latest posts

Back