Arsenal bid 22 and a half million for eddie

Right this utter shite about eddy has put me in a bad mood 🤬🤬sake scores every time he plays , misses a penalty and people reckon that we should bite the hands of a bid of under 30 million (no one uses pesos anymore) I'm away tae lie doon my blood pressure has risen by far to much I'm 🤬raging that this is even being debated oh how short some people's memories are

Last edited:
Right this utter shite about eddy has put me in a bad mood 🤬🤬sake scores every time he plays , misses a penalty and people reckon that we should bite the hands of a bid of under 30 million (no one uses pesos anymore) I'm away tae lie doon my blood pressure has risen by far to much I'm 🤬raging that this is even being debated oh how sort some people's memories are
Chill Winter. We won't be selling him for under £30m. Lawwell loves money coming in, but even he knows that would be far too cheap.

I actually thought Eddy was limping a wee bit when he came off at St Mirren. I hope he is fine for the weekend as he is so importanttous. But I do agree with the complaints that his penalty was very poor too.
Was poor BB but In his defence how many has he missed? 1? And suddenly theres a problem , it was one of those games and there will be more but we got the result andcthe points without coming close to 3rd gear

Was poor BB but In his defence how many has he missed? 1? And suddenly theres a problem , it was one of those games and there will be more but we got the result andcthe points without coming close to 3rd gear
Pretty sure it was similar to the one against county and was same side against bobby Zlamal in the cup final and he got some of that
Even M Commper misses sometimes
But get a grip guys we played brown stuff on Wednesday got the 3 points only the aeroplane got pass marks that night.
saw Eddy limp off to Bridie but on to Seturday
Top o the League Again
Mon the Hoops.

HH 🍀

Agree with most of that GS but for a club like st Mirren their duty to their fans is to keep them in the top flight, sure they have players that can attack us and give us a game but I'm pretty sure that the fans dont want to see their clubs result being of a ross county, Hamilton nature
I understand what you are saying Winter and the logic in what you are saying,it is just so frustrating watching a whole team defending in their own half for 75% of the game,as you say Winter Jim Goodmans job is to do the best he can for the club who employs him,but why do they always wait until the last 10 minutes to make a game of it,2-1 down at halftime and they still defend for 35 minutes,Jim Goodman knows he needs to score to get anything out of the game but as I said he keeps defending for 35 minutes,hoping the last 10 minutes will make a difference,and the worst of all Winter we will have to endure it all over again tomorrow..maybe a should watch cricket Winter,they defend their stumps for the whole game..it might stop me moaning so much..

I understand what you are saying Winter and the logic in what you are saying,it is just so frustrating watching a whole team defending in their own half for 75% of the game,as you say Winter Jim Goodmans job is to do the best he can for the club who employs him,but why do they always wait until the last 10 minutes to make a game of it,2-1 down at halftime and they still defend for 35 minutes,Jim Goodman knows he needs to score to get anything out of the game but as I said he keeps defending for 35 minutes,hoping the last 10 minutes will make a difference,and the worst of all Winter we will have to endure it all over again tomorrow..maybe a should watch cricket Winter,they defend their stumps for the whole game..it might stop me moaning so much..
100% agree with all of that except the cricket part hate cricket , its just not cricket haha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back