ARSENAL EDGING UP THEIR OFFER FOR KT

When an English club buys a Scottish player they always assume that just because you can play well in Scotland does not mean that you make it in England. They are astonished when they realise how good they actually are. They offer say $5 million for McGinn and then sell him a year later for $50million. Van Dyk is the perfect example. Southampton got him for a pittance and Liverpool have the best player in the Premiership.

I hope KT stays would love to see him lift number 10.
Have a mate who is a Spurs fan who is desperate for his team to sign KT but told him not till after 10. I still believe this but if I am wrong I will wish KT all the best.
My main point is why would he leave & go to arsenal, yes good money but no chance of winning anything, having won none stop for 3 years& go somewhere not winning , what a let down that would be. If he has to go at least go somewhere better than arsenal. Go to a top team in Europe.

Have a mate who is a Spurs fan who is desperate for his team to sign KT but told him not till after 10. I still believe this but if I am wrong I will wish KT all the best.
My main point is why would he leave & go to arsenal, yes good money but no chance of winning anything, having won none stop for 3 years& go somewhere not winning , what a let down that would be. If he has to go at least go somewhere better than arsenal. Go to a top team in Europe.
apparently Napoli are sniffin around as well Colbhoy.

if he goes then all the best

Football careers are short lived at the top he's been here since he was kid ,The EPL is shit it's not football it's a lifestyle where bling seems to be more important than actually being able to play the game

Arsenal need to put up or shut up and drop the idea they saddle us with arsenal rejects as part of the deal
Aye they're dragging it out so much. Read yesterday that because arsenal missed out on the cl they only have a budget of £40 million? That's the biggest pack of lies I've heard since slippy last said anything. I mean come on arsenal? 40million? So were to believethat Southampton Leicester west ham wolves etc have more of a budget than arsenal? No can never believe that.

It's not long ago that arsenal were of of Europe's top 8 only an inspired Larsson sub appearance that destroyed them in 20 minutes cost them the big cup. I think emery so far has done ok and if hes bringing in players of the standards of aubameyang and KT then they can soon challenge again. I can't see another season like last season's EPL unfold that was incredible consistency from two of the best sides the EPL have ever seen and in the same season as well. One things for definate, no Celtic supporter will begrudge KT his big money move. It helps us that napoli have entered the fray it (I hope pushes the price up )

Absolutely not. The only criteria for selling should be whether he wants to go. And, sorry, while many on here might disagree, you can't have it both ways. You can't claim to be a Celtic fan and know exactly what it means to win 9 and 10 in a row to the fans and then say 'but Arsenal were offering me lots of money'. Arsenal aren't a top club in England anymore. It's not like they're challenging for the title or the CL (obviously not even in that). Not even close to any of those two. So going to Arsenal cuz they can give you 80 grand-a-week is just mercenary stuff. Call me self-righteous or whatever, but if that's your attitude, you ought to just stop with all 'I love Celtic' stuff and admit straight up that you just want to have lots and lots of money. Fine. That's the way of the world 99% of time; hence why the world is such a horrific place.

I'd even understand more if it was Man Utd, as they are, regardless of their current status, the biggest club on earth. There's a romance involved in Man Utd and they have the prospect of once again challenging for the title and taking on Europe. I don't see that at Arsenal.

I must say here that all of the above is hypothetical. I don't know KT's mind on this. I hope he stays and if he leaves for Arsenal in the above context, while I would never wish ill on him, I will certainly think less of him.

Agree with most of what you say but had they beaten Chelsea in Europa League final they would have been in CL next season

As for Status and hero worship The lad deserves EVERYTHING he gets by his achievements hard work and dedication

Fine margins

HH?

Agree with most of what you say but had they beaten Chelsea in Europa League final they would have been in CL next season

As for Status and hero worship The lad deserves EVERYTHING he gets by his achievements hard work and dedication

Fine margins

HH?

He deserves something better than Arsenal or Napoli and, as the lad is a Celtic supporter, you'd hope that he wants to stay and fight for 10-in-a-row. It's an entirely different thing if he's being 'McGeadyied', meaning he's being told behind the scenes that he must be sold while the club says the opposite in public. I can only assume the arrival of this new left-back is the clearest indication yet that Celtic intend to sell as soon as the asking price is met. It would only be conjecture, and silly conjecture at that, to say whether or not KT wants to leave.

Back