ARSENAL EDGING UP THEIR OFFER FOR KT

BILLCOWIE1958

If Arsenal meet Celtic's valuation for KT should we let the Bhoy go?

Looking over the past few seasons he hasn't been afforded adequate protection by referees against the cluggers hammer throwers and thugs and he's been missing out through injuries as a consequence

TBH I think he can do so much better than Arsenal but it's his career and his future

I'm sure there are plenty of advisers telling him what to do

If he does go I for 1 would wish him well and thank him for the input that he's contributed to out Club and the team especially over the TREBLE TREBLE years

HH?

Would hate to see him go but, like you, i would wish him well. He wont win things with Arsenal but financially they will pay a lot more than Celtic can. The lad has to look at that side as well. I have no doubt he would also be happy if he stays and goes for 10. Could be a legend.

Hope he stays Bill,regardless of the offer,if he chooses to leave,i'll thank him for everything he's done and give him my best wishes, i wish he would stay as we go for 9.10, but as you point out,he might not have a career, if he stays and get's lumps kicked out of him up here every week! HH Bill, glad your on the road to recovery.

Looking over the past few seasons he hasn't been afforded adequate protection by referees against the cluggers hammer throwers and thugs and he's been missing out through injuries as a consequence

TBH I think he can do so much better than Arsenal but it's his career and his future

If he does go I for 1 would wish him well and thank him for the input that he's contributed to out Club and the team especially over the TREBLE TREBLE years

HH?
Same here. Don't want him to leave but 70-80K a week is hard to refuse.

KT is living the dream playing Fitba for the Team he loves in front of the best fans winning
Trophies. If he goes it will be with the blessings of those same Fans.
But still have a gut feeling being club captain
And History might just might keep him here.
But whatever decision he makes I for one will support oor KT.

HH ?

HH?

Absolutely not. The only criteria for selling should be whether he wants to go. And, sorry, while many on here might disagree, you can't have it both ways. You can't claim to be a Celtic fan and know exactly what it means to win 9 and 10 in a row to the fans and then say 'but Arsenal were offering me lots of money'. Arsenal aren't a top club in England anymore. It's not like they're challenging for the title or the CL (obviously not even in that). Not even close to any of those two. So going to Arsenal cuz they can give you 80 grand-a-week is just mercenary stuff. Call me self-righteous or whatever, but if that's your attitude, you ought to just stop with all 'I love Celtic' stuff and admit straight up that you just want to have lots and lots of money. Fine. That's the way of the world 99% of time; hence why the world is such a horrific place.

I'd even understand more if it was Man Utd, as they are, regardless of their current status, the biggest club on earth. There's a romance involved in Man Utd and they have the prospect of once again challenging for the title and taking on Europe. I don't see that at Arsenal.

I must say here that all of the above is hypothetical. I don't know KT's mind on this. I hope he stays and if he leaves for Arsenal in the above context, while I would never wish ill on him, I will certainly think less of him.

If KT leave we wish him good luck but the blame goes for Lawwell.If KT wants to go he has to convince the club to sell him for 70mil at least.Otherwise he has to stay because he has a Celtic contract and Arsenal bids are not insulting for KT but are insulting for the Celtic club at first.Then the bid it's insulting for him if he cares about it.

stay here for 10, yes please
stay here, get kicked off the park every week,get a career ending injury.
decisions, decisions.
Thats part of the game and he is a defender he should be able to dish it out and take it. When is 10 to 20K a week not enough, guys are on the dole cutting a living from less than 6k. People are working for 20k a year. He or anyone cannot use that as an excuse MD, guys risk their life saving us for buttons. Games fucked, better just to see players as employees/commodities like they do in the shitey EPL.

Thats part of the game and he is a defender he should be able to dish it out and take it. When is 10 to 20K a week not enough, guys are on the dole cutting a living from less than 6k. People are working for 20k a year. He or anyone cannot use that as an excuse MD, guys risk their life saving us for buttons. Games fucked, better just to see players as employees/commodities like they do in the shitey EPL.
just puttin out out there Boab,if we look at K.T's previous,his performance's,his rapport with the fan's,his scoffing at the ridiculous money on offer in engerlund,to me, he's staying and nailed on next Celtic captain HH!

Biggest surprise for me is that Arsenal are the only team from down south trying to sign KT. Man Utd are desperate for a new back 4 and with the signing of Wan Bissaka for the RB position I would have thought KT would have been ideal for them on the left.
Also surprised if KT would go to Arsenal. A team In decline, more likely to finish outside the Top 6 than get CL place next season, he could do far better than them if he chose to leave.
Still hope he’ll stay for 10 but if he doesn’t then he should be aiming a lot higher than mid table EPL mediocrity with little prospect of success.

Members online

Latest posts

Back