ARSENAL EDGING UP THEIR OFFER FOR KT

Football players who choose the heart over the wallet are few and far between these days, that’s a fact, I know we can quote the maestro , but it was different back then the sky money has changed the whole picture , for the worse in my opinion, but it has, sure KT would become captain and attain legend status, but as part of the TT squad I think that’s a given already , his love of Celtic won’t pay his mortgage in 10 years time , but a big money move and I mean BIG money , just might if he was to get a bad injury.
IMHO I think that’s the way most think now and I know for certain that’s the way the agents think and advise
Just like to say what size O House has he got that he needs a bigger wallet.
But agree money has got into the agents head
And they want the slice o pie regardless if it’s in the Players best interests. It’s in there interests and they only care about there bank balance just saying

HH ?

Last edited:
Just like to say what size O House has he got that he needs a bigger wallet.
But agree money has got into the agents head
And they want the slice o pie regardless if it’s in the Players best interests. It’s in there interests and they only care about there bank balance just saying

HH ?
One for the accountants and transfer followers.

I wouldn't begrudge K T leaving if that's what the lad wants to do but I hope he goes for the right reasons. He has had a list of injuries since playing in the first team but maybe his last one on his hip and groin has made him think more about his future in the game. Although he Loves Celtic, he might think a move to a club that can pay big money might be best for him and should his career end prematurely he would have made some decent money.I hope he doesn't join Arsenal, he is far too good for them, perhaps a German club would suit him. I might be off the boil here and it could be KT liked Rogers style of coaching and may feel Lenny is a backward step and feels time to move or Wee Paddy has turned his head. As I said, I would not like the future Captain to leave and good luck be with Him. We will sadly miss him but he will miss us and he will know that he won't get anywhere near the love and backing he got from his fellow Celtic Fans.

Don't think KT will go......not yet anyway. I reckon he'll be here for the 10 then he'll look to make his move. If he were to go (he won't :p) Celtic should boot out any bid that falls below £40m......there are players who couldn't lace KT's boots going for £30m plus just because they play in the EPL so it's about time we started playing hardball when it comes to these fucking vultures who think we are easy pickings just because we play out of Scotland. The bhoy is an exceptional talent and the price should reflect that.

If Arsenal or anybody else wants him then they should be told no fucking about this is the price so either pay it or fuck off!

There's a lot of emphasis attached to how much wealth someone can stand to make. It seems to be the only thing that matters to some people. Other folk live by a different set of values and might not share the idea that more money makes more happiness.

I hope that, whatever happens in this situation, Kieran Tierney can look back on his life 20-years from now and say that he had absolutely no regrets about the professional decisions he made.

I know that Celtic can't compete on a pound-for-pound basis. I know that, even in terms of personal profile, Celtic don't have the exposure of Arsenal, or any of the other big English clubs. But there's still a bit of the romance at Celtic that can only be found in a few places around the world.

Arsenal might have a tradition, but there's a lack of magic with some of those clubs. Maybe it's the football tourists and fly-by-nighters, but even the huns have more aura about them than some of the soulless husks down south (man, that hurt to say).

Even playing his career out at Celtic will guarantee Kieran Tierney multi-millionaire status. It shouldn't be too long before he would be the highest-paid player at the club. He might accrue several million pounds more at Arsenal, but there won't be a day when that pumping organ doesn't feel a massive tweak at what he might leave behind.

We'll move on.We always do, but there are decisions we all have to make that will change our lives forever. It appears that Kieran Tierney is at that crossroads now........I hope he chooses well.
Here's my ideal scenario. KT goes to another club for mega bucks. We buy a quality replacement. KT honours his contract and then rejoins us on a free. Would only make him 26, wealthy and back with his family.
Just a thought.
HH?

Don't think KT will go......not yet anyway. I reckon he'll be here for the 10 then he'll look to make his move. If he were to go (he won't :p) Celtic should boot out any bid that falls below £40m......there are players who couldn't lace KT's boots going for £30m plus just because they play in the EPL so it's about time we started playing hardball when it comes to these fucking vultures who think we are easy pickings just because we play out of Scotland. The bhoy is an exceptional talent and the price should reflect that.

If Arsenal or anybody else wants him then they should be told no fucking about this is the price so either pay it or fuck off!
Well Feckin said A, seems to be what we're aw feeling mate, no messing about Celtic, if he does go we better get the right fee or there will be a lot of angry fans going tonto, especially if none of it is invested into the first team?, looks like DD is looking to twist the knife into the zombies so a don't see that happening. ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back