As balance to the ''Why it should be Lenny '' thread - read Celtic Blog -James Forrest .

In 5 games Pts dropped
under Rodgers 16 pts
Hearts defeat 1-0
St Mirren 0-0
Killie defeat 2-1
Motherwell 1-1
Hibs defeat 2-0
Rangers defeat 1-0

League could have been out of site

In 6 games Under Lennon
pts dropped 6 points
Aberdeen Draw 0-0
Livingston Draw 0-0
Hibernian Draw 0-0

Rather an unfair comparison as BR's games were over half a season - we have had three 0-0 draws in only seven league games !
HH

Who ever it is what worries me is the lack of the ability to turn a game around. We seem to be a one dimensional team no matter who's in charge, having said that its the coaches job to make changes. So ok we did today bringing Rogic on, to me Eddy looked just below critical sharpness today I would have pulled him before Jamesie. That last minute free kick on the edge was wasted too. I'd like to see more instruction from the sidelines rather than the players standing around looking at one another. Oh for another Naka.

If they are leggy its not his fault MD, he has stated he has not tinkered he has made it clear his remit is to get them over the line, maybe if given the gig he will sort out some of the regime stuff, maybe most of our injuries were self inflicted.
how many players had training ground injuries under BR, Boab,dembele,roberts hamstrings, to name but two!

If they are leggy its not his fault MD, he has stated he has not tinkered he has made it clear his remit is to get them over the line, maybe if given the gig he will sort out some of the regime stuff, maybe most of our injuries were self inflicted.
was'nt blamin Lenny Boab,he's been tasked to take a team that's running on empty over the line!!!!!

In 5 games Pts dropped
under Rodgers 16 pts
Hearts defeat 1-0
St Mirren 0-0
Killie defeat 2-1
Motherwell 1-1
Hibs defeat 2-0
Rangers defeat 1-0

League could have been out of site

In 6 games Under Lennon
pts dropped 6 points
Aberdeen Draw 0-0
Livingston Draw 0-0
Hibernian Draw 0-0

Taken TOTALLY Out of context

Lenny has won 5 games and drawn 3 =Win success rate of 62.5% scoring 8 goals for the loss of2 scoring an average of 1goal per game

Domestically Rogers won 26 games drew 3 and lost 4 = win success rate of 78.8% scoring 80 goals for the loss of 14 an average of 2.386 goals per game scored

Over all games in charge Rogers has the better record

HH?

Lenny has won 5 games and drawn 3 =Win success rate of 62.5% scoring 8 goals for the loss of 1scoringvan average of 1

Domestically Rogers won 26 games drew 3 and lost 4 = win success rate of 78.8% scoring 80 goals an average of 2.386 goals per game
I think the point was on chucking points that brought us to were we are, Rodgers should have had us home and dry, regardless he chucked 18 points if he lost 4 x 3pointers and chucked 3 x 2 points in draws, thats a lot of points regardless.

I think the point was on chucking points that brought us to were we are, Rodgers should have had us home and dry, regardless he chucked 18 points if he lost 4 x 3pointers and chucked 3 x 2 points in draws, thats a lot of points regardless.

Of course he chucked more points but he was in charge for a lot more games so pro rata he has a better success rate

If Lennon had matched his success rate we'd be home and dry

Also Lennon has history of losing the league when we should have won it Season 2010/11 Defeat to ICT

HH?

Lenny has won 5 games and drawn 3 =Win success rate of 62.5% scoring 8 goals for the loss of2 scoring an average of 1goal per game

Domestically Rogers won 26 games drew 3 and lost 4 = win success rate of 78.8% scoring 80 goals for the loss of 14 an average of 2.386 goals per game scored

Over all games in charge Rogers has the better record

HH?
Oh come on!!!

Am I missing something, or was that the same Easter Road where Buck threw in the white flag and the towel?

On the subject of statistics..........that's the type of data that's open to interpretation, but of those three draws that have been noted under Lenny's tenure, not a ball has hit our net!

Aye, if we were outplayed, outfought, and outclassed - then there might be genuine cause for concern, but that after a dodgy 15 minutes, that wasn't the case.

I'll take a nine-point lead and rest my head easy with that!

It might not be free-scoring and particularly easy on the eye, but Buck's record looks better based on a wee purple patch during November/December, and he happened upon that formula by accident......not design.

Oh come on!!!

Am I missing something, or was that the same Easter Road where Buck threw in the white flag and the towel?

On the subject of statistics..........that's the type of data that's open to interpretation, but of those three draws that have been noted under Lenny's tenure, not a ball has hit our net!

Aye, if we were outplayed, outfought, and outclassed - then there might be genuine cause for concern, but that after a dodgy 15 minutes, that wasn't the case.

I'll take a nine-point lead and rest my head easy with that!

It might not be free-scoring and particularly easy on the eye, but Buck's record looks better based on a wee purple patch during November/December, and he happened upon that formula by accident......not design.

Well if Lenny hits a Purple patch we'll be fine

Our defence which everyone said was awful has been sorted Rogers sorted that out by introducing Bain Lennon is continuing on with that It's putting the ball in the net that he can"t get the players to do

As for statistics If you look at the entire domestic season so far it's there to be seen

HH?

we were comin off the rails with snake oil,changin the team for supposed easy games,every game we play is a cup final!!! play yer strongest team,injuries!! ffs horrendous,but what did it for me was the team selection on the 29th bastaart!, could'nt beat killie,fearts,hibs,drawing with st.mirren,o.k 8 points clear (aye thanks fur everythin brendan,ya phuq!) but Lenny's been handed a shitty stick, but he'll see us over the line,oh and just a wee thought on this debate about modern and old school managers,ratgers science based mercenary bastart,Lenny, fight and die fur ye! jist sayin!

Members online

Back