Ashley court case

Aye he is there alright and his share has increased and by the look of it is one of the main creditors should the opportunity rise to get their loans back, maybe in the next coup he will be bought out, but one thing is certain when he leaves he will leave a few of his board with the debts owed to others.

New Oasis Asset Limited 56,223,584 26.12%
New Oasis Asset Limited 66,672,893 26.655%
Did not know boab that this was his company,,should have known better..
HH

Funny enough big man I am just about to listen to slippy,s pish about why they did not win..
Away from home without an appointed SFA referee,,what chance did they have..
HH.
It's controlled by kings daughter (stop laughing ) and there family trust

Loved hearing slippy moan about not getting a stone waller,,the number of times he mentioned....if we had vr tonight things would have been different,by the sound of things he does like a bit of vr
That's one family you wouldn't want to trust. A bit like the Jim Jones family; "here, drink this koolaid".
sevco supporters also I presume...as much as they like Dodgy Dave I dont see MOST of them swallowing anything he makes up,,,no that,s wrong mate,I think most of them have already swallowed it..
HH,

very brave of sevco travelling to Sweden without the guarantee of a penalty and without an SFA appointed masonic referee and linesmen,, obviously very very brave of them agreeing to play 90 minutes plus 4 minutes extra time,,when slippy is adamant that a game of football should only last for 87 minutes..
Welcome to the real HONEST world slippy..
HH.

Do you think he’s deliberately pulling more and more stunts to keep court actions coming in & delaying things long enough for them to try and stop 9/10, racking up more debt all the while, with the thought that admin could wipe 90% off the cost of what they’ve spent trying to stop it??

I’m amazed the likes of Aberdeen aren’t up in arms at losing out on league positions & the relevant euro places while sevco are posting annual losses in the millions.

Back