Ashley court case

Ach, well at least we'll get tae pump them at Paradise, before Big Mike nails them in 2020.

I'll give yeez all a wee laugh repoed a guys 2 Mercs today, " At least yer no a Fenian Basturd like they guys that came & took my machines yesterday" Naw I'm a pagan, but supported the Celtic for 50 glorious year. Pick up a brick through it in the direction of the truck as I pulled away, is aim wasn't very good & smashed in tae a traffic Polis motor coming the other way. Oh karma 😂😂😂😂
You might get the job of repoing Ryan Kunt TT, there was a rumour on here last night that Liverpool want him back because the huns aren't paying up. Remember and use plenty of ratchet straps on the bastard wouldn't want him falling off the back of the truck! 😹 😹 😹

Genko olive oil :whistle:
SFM seem to be of the opinion that Elite were given full go ahead by Sevco, wondered why the English judge give Kings solicitor Blair a dressing down, Scottish Masons contract law v English Aye right you are dickhead Tort law .

Cluster One 2nd October 2019 at 19:23

The full terms of the Elite Agreement were not before me, but I am told that it grants Elite a set of non-exclusive rights which duplicate, and do not exceed, the non-exclusive rights matched by Sports Direct in July 2018. I was told that there were 9 principal differences between it and the offer of Elite which Sports Direct had matched in July. The Elite Agreement made no mention of the exclusive rights which were included in the matched offer. The payment mechanism was different, the governing law was different, the reporting obligations were different and the payment dates were different. Significantly, the Elite Agreement contained a warranty by Rangers that it has “all necessary rights to grant [Elite] the rights in this Agreement”, and granted Elite an indemnity against suit by SDIR (which is specifically named) in relation to the agreement.
………………….
https://www.bailii.org/cgi-bin/format.cgi?doc=/ew/cases/EWHC/Comm/2018/2772.html

You might get the job of repoing Ryan Kunt TT, there was a rumour on here last night that Liverpool want him back because the huns aren't paying up. Remember and use plenty of ratchet straps on the bastard wouldn't want him falling off the back of the truck! 😹 😹 😹

Could allways hing the cvnt off the crane. Seriously only Cars & Boats, don't like putting 💩 on the truck makes a hell of a mess😂😂

Mind you 10% would be a healthy payday.

Ach, well at least we'll get tae pump them at Paradise, before Big Mike nails them in 2020.

I'll give yeez all a wee laugh repoed a guys 2 Mercs today, " At least yer no a Fenian Basturd like they guys that came & took my machines yesterday" Naw I'm a pagan, but supported the Celtic for 50 glorious year. Pick up a brick through it in the direction of the truck as I pulled away, is aim wasn't very good & smashed in tae a traffic Polis motor coming the other way. Oh karma 😂😂😂😂
THAT, is abso-fucking-lootely, BRILLIANT !!!
Karma's a bitch, couldn't happen to a nicer person, than a current bun
I hope the polis were Tims, just to add to the Jaffa's happy day
Belter
HH

The SD bill keeps rising weekly and there’s not enough money to pay it. They need a mug to throw away millions. You can delay but your bill will arrive eventually. There is no escape.

David Dr Idi Amin Dada will not be long in the electric chair at ipox.
Like his counterpart Idi Amin,,Dodgy Dave had the same idea as him,,when the money runs out just print some more,,,that works for me Dave,,not so sure the treasurer will like it,but what the hell it,s only paper with your face on it....worthless like the seat you occupy just now...
Although he and the rest of the cesspit mob think he is fireproof,sensible people of this world know only a halfwit thinks he can fool all of the people all of the time,but in actual fact the only peepul he can fool are the peepul inside the cesspit.
Unfortunately for Dodgy Dave Lionel Persey QC is not one of the peepul nor is he one of the halfwits Dodgy Dave feeds off,,this man has made it plain that he is not amused at having to sit through another rendition of Great Pretender..because he now believes this is now wasting court time when they could be looking at other cases,but the fact that it was Big Mikes lawyers who have introduced these other charges against all 3 culprits,sevco elite and hummel Big Mike is obviously chasing big money,as we all know Big Mike has a tax bill of £610m to pay to the Belgian government so the £10m we were hoping sevco would be hit with might be in fact a lot more,,,could this be the start of the new housing scheme....ipox way,,John Greig Walk,,Walter Smith Place,,,slippy Gerrard,,.No Hiding Place,,,We Wur Nearly The Peepul Ave...
Good Luck Big Mike..
And the very best of luck to the Bhoys tonight..
HH.

At what point do shares become worthless and what is the SFA mechanism to control the false economy of printing shares to wipe off debts owed to themselves.
Im not sure its legal to just print shares, maybe thats what king meant by bank of last resort? when they need money they just print more shares.

When something is worth nothing fundamentally, dividing nothing by more shares means your shares are no longer going to get worth less. Except when you can arbitrarily charge 20p for nothing.

I assume one of the powers at last AGM was to allow specific certain shareholders to increase shareholding without general offer.

That to me should be illegal if its not already

A fiat for friends if it works

Still it means they never pay tax since it never makes money unless your chairman and never actually put yer cash into the project but get chairman wages

At what point do shares become worthless and what is the SFA mechanism to control the false economy of printing shares to wipe off debts owed to themselves.
I think boab we step into the realms of worthlessness when Dodgy Dave becomes involved,,maybe someday they will learn,,I did not see Dodgy Dave,s name on the shares listing,,maybe not as daft as we think,,not so sure about the rest of them..
HH.

Im not sure its legal to just print shares, maybe thats what king meant by bank of last resort? when they need money they just print more shares.

When something is worth nothing fundamentally, dividing nothing by more shares means your shares are no longer going to get worth less. Except when you can arbitrarily charge 20p for nothing.

I assume one of the powers at last AGM was to allow specific certain shareholders to increase shareholding without general offer.

That to me should be illegal if its not already

A fiat for friends if it works

Still it means they never pay tax since it never makes money unless your chairman and never actually put yer cash into the project but get chairman wages
This is exactly what could be happening TET we know up until the last AGM he had not sold any of his shares but the other big 3 shareholders had sold theirshares to help pay the leccy bill and wages,,but it is very possible he has sold his shares now because I cannot see his name against the shareholders listing..
HH.

I think boab we step into the realms of worthlessness when Dodgy Dave becomes involved,,maybe someday they will learn,,I did not see Dodgy Dave,s name on the shares listing,,maybe not as daft as we think,,not so sure about the rest of them..
HH.

Aye he is there alright and his share has increased and by the look of it is one of the main creditors should the opportunity rise to get their loans back, maybe in the next coup he will be bought out, but one thing is certain when he leaves he will leave a few of his board with the debts owed to others.

New Oasis Asset Limited 56,223,584 26.12%
New Oasis Asset Limited 66,672,893 26.655%

Back