Asia Cup

Thoughts are with those affected by the earthquake in Japan, and also the search and rescue guys who were killed on the taxiway on their way to help out, JAL with 379 onboard burst into flames, but nobody died on the JAL aircraft, 5 of the 6 S&R on the Dash 8 aicraft died, only the pilot survived, tragic set of circumstances

Watching the highlights of SPL goals on Sky Sports News, I noticed on the pitch side advertising boards. That theHuns have arranged a friendly v Copenhagen for 16th of Jan. How fuckin skint are they🤔

So I popped on too theRangersFC Web site & found this👇

Screenshot_20240103-030652_Chrome.png

Away tae Bleach ma phone😂😂😂

Mygers points, thats hun bitcoin aint it, worthless.

I overheard them talking about it in the pub each point is equivalent to 2.5p, 40pts =£1, apparently there's a limit on how many points you can spend on any purchases in the Mega Store at Ibrox.

Gullibillys getting milked again, canny see many Copenhagen fans travelling over. They'll probably make £500,000, that mibbie pay some of the fee for yon Portuguese duffer they got on loan fae Wolves

Apparently paying his wages for duration of loan, if you watch yesterday's Sportscene you'll see his dive for a free kick, Tik Tock Todd is a amateur compared to this guy

I overheard them talking about it in the pub each point is equivalent to 2.5p, 40pts =£1, apparently there's a limit on how many points you can spend on any purchases in the Mega Store at Ibrox.

Gullibillys getting milked again, canny see many Copenhagen fans travelling over. They'll probably make £500,000, that mibbie pay some of the fee for yon Portuguese duffer they got on loan fae Wolves

Apparently paying his wages for duration of loan, if you watch yesterday's Sportscene you'll see his dive for a free kick, Tik Tock Todd is a amateur compared to this guy
Aye went doon like he'd been right hooked by Tyson Fury.. Fit right in at the Diving Hun Bastards!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh came on as 2nd half sub for South Korea today. Their 2-2 draw with Jordan has them joint top of their group. If they win the group the likelihood is they'll play Japan, who lost yesterday, in the last 16 on 28th Jan. If that's the case then either Hatate/Maeda or Oh/Yang could be back with squad for Pittodrie in a fortnight.

Oh came on as 2nd half sub for South Korea today. Their 2-2 draw with Jordan has them joint top of their group. If they win the group the likelihood is they'll play Japan, who lost yesterday, in the last 16 on 28th Jan. If that's the case then either Hatate/Maeda or Oh/Yang could be back with squad for Pittodrie in a fortnight.
What’s the result if it’s a draw ✍️

HH😇

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back