Away fans back at Glesga Derby matches.

Im sure if you asked any supporter there that night the atmosphere was likely second to none they’d witnessed. We dont need them, never have

you wouldn’t invite a fascist into your house so why should a stadium be any different

id much prefer them being exposed for the bile they spout twice a year while we party twice a year

id also prefer if our club refused them tickets on the basis they’re a collection of racist scumbags

Last edited:
So it's over because he says so, I don't think so.
We should say well actually we don't need your custom, we've enough of our own.
Surely it's not worth the bother giving them 800 tickets.
As pointed out, extra security, vandalism to toilets and seats, vacant seats around them. Not worth the hassle.
Raman badass said tonight Brimcbhoy,
Celtic have not commented on the return to the cesspit.
I hope they are big enough to tell robertson what to do with his tickets.

HH

Tell Stewart Robertson to stick the 900 tickets up his arse..Im old school , full allocation or fuk all..We aint going to be dictated to by that snivelling water pistol dossier lowlife..Robertsons only job is to pander to the hun fan as he has zero backbone , nothing more..

We should start a petition like they did, KEEP THE HUNS OUT OFF PARADISE,for the sake off 700 hundred tickets and about 200 hundred empty sears to separate them, tell them to stick them up there arse, all 7500 or nothing, the huns atmosphere last game was the best I have experienced, and I am 62 and going to paradise since a was 5,we don't need the cunts there smashing up toilets, and singing paedo for 90 mins and more get them to fuck for good it's not like we need to sell tickets and need money, we don't want them, we don't need them, they started it so they either give us the broomlen back or fuck all, they are not worth all the policing and stewards, the seggregatin and all the agro they bring
Ad definetley sign it ..don't want them near parkheed

Just my opinion
Let them have their stadium all to themselves
The hymn sheet will be out in force, wouldn't it be nice for the world, to actually see, and hear, their racist chants, and bigotry, in full colour, without the media being able to say Celtic fans caused trouble at their ground
Let the police deal with them, in their own cesspit
They are Scotland's shame, and they deserve to wallow in their own hatred, borne of the 16th century
No place for them in society today
Why give them your money, and at the same time, take a chance on getting attacked ?
Let them die again
HH

Back