Away fans back at Glesga Derby matches.

I suspect I am in the minority here, but it should go back to the 8,000 allocation at each stadium.

I am old enough to remember the old, terracing Celtic Park and the atmosphere there for Rangers games was fantastic. It made for an electrifying occasion. The reduction, and change to all seated, diluted it but only slightly.

This current situation is a nonsense. One of the most intense derbies in the world is being reduced to just another game. The recent game was fantastic, but too many others at both grounds were not. It's been ruined.

Aye, been tae ibrokes less than a dozen times in the last 40yrs, I always seen it as giving they DIRITY CHEATING HUN BASTURDS my hard earned cash. Fuck them plenty of Derby games around the world where opposition fans don't attend, 800 tickets & 200 seats out of use for segregation purposes šŸ¤” doesn't make financial sense. Thanks but unless it's THE FREE BROOMLOAN. They can GTFšŸ–•

I'm a petty, and often ridiculous, man who enjoys a bit of 'tit..............for tat'.

There is no feeling finer than watching Celtic beat that mob in their own backyard and as a spectacle - there is nothing quite like the atmosphere that is generated when there is the obvious presence of opposing fans in either stadium; however - they started this pish and until the admit defeat and accept surrender - then Celtic should maintain the present set of circumstances.

As a business concern, it also benefits Celtic to refuse admission to the huns. The lack of segregation means a few more bums on seats in the stadium and I would also safely presume that Celtic's financial liability for policing and stewarding the game is significantly reduced.

Regardless of how the establishment wants to paint it - they NEED us far more than we need them and I would reject any of their propositions until they offer the full allocation as was previously the case and only if they pay a deposit upfront for whatever damage their savages inflict upon Celtic Park.
Bang on SP and it would also save the NHS A&E department a good few quid as well

I suspect I am in the minority here, but it should go back to the 8,000 allocation at each stadium.

I am old enough to remember the old, terracing Celtic Park and the atmosphere there for Rangers games was fantastic. It made for an electrifying occasion. The reduction, and change to all seated, diluted it but only slightly.

This current situation is a nonsense. One of the most intense derbies in the world is being reduced to just another game. The recent game was fantastic, but too many others at both grounds were not. It's been ruined.
No you're not imo in the minority LC20 most common sensed supporters (99.9% of Celtic fans and about 10% of sevconians want this return ) but they have to make the first move and that first move should be a goodwill gesture where the first return of the broomloan and rainjurs end happens at ibrokes since they started this pish. There's nothing ( CP victories aside) better than seeing greyskull empty after 65 minutes. I've been lucky enough to see us win there a few times going back to the king of kings days and that is an experience every celt should be afforded. And aye ano goodwill gestures and sevco ? Nah

I think they sold all the Broomloan section as season tickets so maybe too late to get that back.
on a safety and monetary note I donā€™t think we should accept this 800 nonsense, I remember saying prayers that all our fans would get home safe out of that place.
Money wise is it not less cost to police if no away fans there too?
does anyone think that maybe SKY have came up with this by any chance?
also the Huns know they cannot replicate Celtic Park for atmosphere. God more questions than answers here as to why theyā€™ve suddenly decided to put this forward.

Away fans being locked out of grounds is a blatant breach of SPFL rules.
The rule states all clubs must provide a reasonable portion of any stadium for opposing fans..
Unfortunately we still dont know for sure if it is,,,SFA,SPFL,or sevco who make the rules,

HH.
All down to a nod and a wink and a funny handshake is my guess - all for one and one for all - fkg joke!

No thanks. The atmosphere at the last Glasgow derby was amazing. We don't need to listen to 8000 or 800 fans mock our dead legends. And we certainly don't have to worry about our players facing a wall of noise at the crumbledome without our fans being there to back them. If we start the match at ibrox like we did at paradise, by half-time the place will be dead anyway.

I think they sold all the Broomloan section as season tickets so maybe too late to get that back.
on a safety and monetary note I donā€™t think we should accept this 800 nonsense, I remember saying prayers that all our fans would get home safe out of that place.
Money wise is it not less cost to police if no away fans there too?
does anyone think that maybe SKY have came up with this by any chance?
also the Huns know they cannot replicate Celtic Park for atmosphere. God more questions than answers here as to why theyā€™ve suddenly decided to put this forward.
Didn't them selling the Broomloan as season tickets coincide with them bringing in Slippy?
All just an attempt to get a few extra quid in the door up front to keep the lights on in the khazi.

I have had some ecstatic days in the broomloan watching the hoops destroy their beloved sevco, laughing as the hun tears flowed from their hate filled terraces as they emptied after 70 mins. If they allowed us the full broomloan I would be for it but they can Fck off with the 800 only pish

Whatā€™s really annoyed was that slimy prick Roberson coming oot and saying ā€˜weā€™ve decidedā€ there will be fans in the next two ā€œold firmā€ gamesā€¦
Wrong on so many levels, there is no old firm, the Huns died, and itā€™s not up to that fucker to decide who gets into parkhead.
Our board BETTER just decline the offer of a paltry 800 or so tickets and say weā€™re happy with the current arrangements
If itā€™s made to offer the Huns tickets due to SPFL rules,ā€¦ā€¦itā€™s Ā£1k a ticket

[URL
vsjomdrdkoh21.jpg

The wee sevco reprobate Robertson is up to his usual no good and blatantly doing what huns do. Lieing through his zombie honking teeth. He is making it look like they are taking the lead on getting away supporters back in, when he knows if we say no now to the return of the hun stench we will then be the reason for no compromise and the victim will be the deid club once again.
Personally I never want to see or hear their warped vitriol at paradise ever again .....keep them out ....Go home ya huns and stay there.

Back