Bain out for 2 months.

As a fully fledged member of the Goalkeeper's Union, it's not in my want to give Scotty a hard time, Niall.

I think now was a good time to take him out of the firing line though, as his confidence looked shot on Tuesday.

I'm sorry to hear about an injury. I wish him a speedy recovery and the chance to get his mojo working again.

SP.
I reckon he was suffering from not having a settled back 4, but you'd know better than me whether that's a valid excuse or not. I'd just hope he gets another chance but I'd imagine Gordon will nail this chance and keep the gloves.
You're spot on, Niall, the only caveat to that is that a strong keeper would be the key communicator in passing instruction along the backline (allowing for the language barrier).

You're spot on, Niall, the only caveat to that is that a strong keeper would be the key communicator in passing instruction along the backline (allowing for the language barrier).
Maybe some time out the firing line will indeed give him a bit of time for reflection. Probably too handsome to be a keeper anyway eh SP?
Forster back on loan? Now there's a boy with the looks for diving head first.

Not a major concern for me at this moment in time. Reckon he would've been getting dropped soon on recent form and rightly so.
I've been critical of Gordon last season but that's when he was playing the way Rodgers wanted him to play. Gordon's shotstopping is better than Bains in my opinion. My concern wi Gordon was his distribution and coming for cross balls,playing out from the back too much instead of just clearing his lines from ,it must be said ,dodgy passbacks as that's the way Rodgers wanted the team playing. Hopefully that'll be ironed out under lenny. I ain't gonna start skating everyone in the team on the back of one horrendous result but the keeper is a position I'm definitely not too worried about HH

Maybe some time out the firing line will indeed give him a bit of time for reflection. Probably too handsome to be a keeper anyway eh SP?
Forster back on loan? Now there's a boy with the looks for diving head first.
Hahahahahaha there's still goalposts with remnants of my DNA still splattered on them, Niall (as well as on a good few pairs of boots too).

You're not a goalie until you've broke your nose and had a frontal lobotomy.

Members online

Latest posts

Back