Bayo Goal

Been dying to see what big Bayo can do......aye he was a project signing but he is something very different to what we've had over the last few years. We've missed a big powerful target man type striker who gets his head on the end of crosses and set pieces as well as being pacey and good with his feet and Bayo seems to be that type.

Looking forward to seeing him get some decent game time.

Last edited:
Been dying to see what the big Bayo can do......aye he was a project signing but he is something very different to what we've had over the last few years. We've missed a big powerful target man type striker who gets his head on the end of crosses and set pieces as well as being pacey and good with his feet and Bayo seems to be that type.

Looking forward to seeing him get some decent game time.
Spot on. He looked rough around the edges from the clips on you tube but it screamed out 'raw talent'. We have a good record in developing players and if his head is screwed on you are quite right, something we don't have and someone who looks like he could be who he wants.

Spot on. He looked rough around the edges from the clips on you tube but it screamed out 'raw talent'. We have a good record in developing players and if his head is screwed on you are quite right, something we don't have and someone who looks like he could be who he wants.

Could add a whole new dimension to our play if we get his development right mate, him and Eddy could be a lethal partnership.

I've said it all along. I think Bayo will be a great piece of business?

When he was brought in along with Burke and Weah he was the player I thought would have the biggest impact Steviebhoy, unfortunately BR didn't give him a sniff then he picked up a few injuries that basically ruled him out for the rest of the season. I'm desperate to see Lenny give him a run alongside big Eddy.

HH mate.

He can score with the head. Good start:cool:

Been crying out for a player that can do that for what seems like a fucking lifetime Niall.

Lost count of how many corners and crosses we've pinged into the box and nobody in a hooped jersey ever seemed to get on the end of. If he can bang a few in with his heid I don't even care if he's got the first touch of Oli Burke or the shooting boots of Sebo :LOL:

I get why you're wary mate but I think there's a real player in there if we get his development right and give him a run in the team.

HH.(y)
I agree with you there is a player there , last year he played with the reserves but lacked positional awareness and looked clumsy and lost

Coming into a new Counrty and team you could understand that can happen ,it takes time to settle and i hope he shows the form he showed with his previous team ,time will tell

Our style of play will change under Lenny a more relaxed attacking style which will suit him , where as The rats rigid tippy tappy style was kinda lost on him

That's why i said the jurys out i really do hope he's brilliant game time will tell (y)

When he was brought in along with Burke and Weah he was the player I thought would have the biggest impact Steviebhoy, unfortunately BR didn't give him a sniff then he picked up a few injuries that basically ruled him out for the rest of the season. I'm desperate to see Lenny give him a run alongside big Eddy.

HH mate.
Me too pal and the bonus is he's a striker with a great ratio of goals scored with his head. Last guy who had that knack for us was big Jan Venigoor lol.
HH?

Members online

Latest posts

Back