Bayo Goal

Been crying out for a player that can do that for what seems like a fucking lifetime Niall.

Lost count of how many corners and crosses we've pinged into the box and nobody in a hooped jersey ever seemed to get on the end of. If he can bang a few in with his heid I don't even care if he's got the first touch of Oli Burke or the shooting boots of Sebo :LOL:
Couldn't agree more. Watch this guy?

Thats were Tommy Burns was made and shaped for Celtic, that pitch had been there since 1911 and still is although defunct, Saint Mary,s.(y)

Was he kicking boulders for fun lol.

Tbh it looks a bit like the neighbourhood i was brought up in until we moved before high school.

Too rough n ready bit like the bronx but had a great community spirit.

Wouldnt live there now though. Ah ah boo boo.

I agree with you there is a player there , last year he played with the reserves but lacked positional awareness and looked clumsy and lost

Coming into a new Counrty and team you could understand that can happen ,it takes time to settle and i hope he shows the form he showed with his previous team ,time will tell

Our style of play will change under Lenny a more relaxed attacking style which will suit him , where as The rats rigid tippy tappy style was kinda lost on him

That's why i said the jurys out i really do hope he's brilliant game time will tell (y)

That's the thing with potential/project players, some areas of their game is spot on due to natural ability, other areas they need a lot of work on. Good coaching is the key when it comes to this, it's crucial they are given the space and time to develop as it will play a massive part in whether they make the grade or not. Aye give them game time but we shouldn't rely on them to deliver like a seasoned pro week in week out.

This is why I've always thought that as good as it is to bring in young talented players we need to be bringing in experienced players alongside them, that way they are not carrying the weight of our expectations on their young shoulders, they have the space and time to develop and they do so under the guidance of good coaches and experienced pros. Your bang on about settling in Kelly, being that young in a foreign land must be daunting enough for these bhoys never mind having us fitba mad maniacs sitting there waiting to be impressed :LOL:

Also your spot on when you say BR's style wouldn't suit big Bayo, by the time the baw eventually got to him he'd have 3 defenders on top of him. I'm hopeful where Bayo is concerned mate but as you say time will tell.

HH(y)

Members online

Latest posts

Back