BBC SPORTSOUND

Some posters should research before naming names otherwise they
Will find themselves at the end of a very expensive lawsuit.
Please check your source regarding a named clergyman.
Individuals from all walks of life committ atrocities, not organisations.
This forum is not the place to vent personal religious hatred.

No but organisations cover it up and allow it. I have no fear of any lawsuit, absolutely none. What I said stands as a matter of public record.

The hypocrisy and evasion of the church is sickening and for me every single person either abusing or covering it up should be jailed, and that includes Ratzibger who covered up a scandal in Boston. Again all a matter of public record.

Who made that suggestion? Isn’t it survivors who come forward? Do you think the Church mentioned it? Me neither. There have been other religious groups who have been exposed, they are just not in the same league. Systematic abuse and worse concerted and repeated cover ups.

My view is Church groups should be treated the same as secular organisations and closed down. People who believe can do so in their own mind where I believe it all resides anyway.

By saying others do it, looks and sounds like deflection to me. Especially that utter cunt Donahue in the US. He is an evil little shit and an embarrassment to every catholic wether we still believe or not. They are still my tribe and it makes me fucking sick what has been done and how they covered it all up, right up to Popes. God’s representative my arse. The latest comment from Francis invoking the Devil was the final straw. They all need to go.

TV
Calm doon!
This is a football forum FFS

If you have a big downer on the Church fine.. but please take it elsewhere
That said .ill indulge you one time!
.we all know the utterly indefensible acts perpetrated by our own clergy and many of other religions but also get your facts right ..
saying the church crimes were the worst ?
The worst abuse perpetrated on these islands was almost certainly at Kincora over many years in Belfast on the Newtonards Road by Paisleys bodyguards on their own young boys
His church elders begged him to intervene but he couldn’t
I’ll let you go discover why .. fascinating stuff!

BBC in my opinion are biased in many things - from our beloved football through politics and religion. I am not for one second suggesting that things did not happen in certain church groups or political parties - however the reporting is so one sided, it just fringes on the absurd. So it has clearly spread through football reporting and coverage. TRIFC or whatever they are called this week, to the best of my knowledge, still ban BBC reporters from their premises. So what do the BBC do in return - they bend over backwards to try to keep in line with support from that club.

The strange thing is the support from TRIFC hate them almost as much as we do !!

As for the so called experts that work for the BBC as analysts - I do agree that Michael Stewart is ok, and Stephen Thomson is certainly not the worst, but there are a hard core that have an influence on programs - especially radio.

Interestingly, the BBC also recently banned Rod Stewart from singing ‘Grace’ on the Chris Evans show. Big surprise there, eh?

bbc just part of SMSM putsch in "operation stop celtic" panels full of ebt recipients,latest offer was interrogating Brendan rogers on "the offer from china" and when they finally claimed that "benny" the beluga whale was a Russian spy!! ffs! (hope the last part didn't sound flippant) HH:mad:

Members online

Latest posts

Back