Beautiful Sunday and Nil By Mouth's false equivalence over Vegas singsong

Totally agree with your sentiment and I don't believe that compston did anything wrong. But can you direct me to Nil By Mouth's comments? It's not on their website, although I admit I might have gone on the wrong website (I not very computer literate). Thanks

I would prefer if our fans would avoid certain songs or chants only because it give those who wish to tarnish us an open door to make their favourite claim that us and them "are as bad as each other"
Our fans should always represent themselves in a way that celebrates our club and not celebrate hatred in my opinion, leave the hatred to the knuckle draggers.

In saying that I agree with the earlier post, support for the IRA is not sectarian it's political. 2 completely different things.

I would prefer if our fans would avoid certain songs or chants only because it give those who wish to tarnish us an open door to make their favourite claim that us and them "are as bad as each other"
Our fans should always represent themselves in a way that celebrates our club and not celebrate hatred in my opinion, leave the hatred to the knuckle draggers.

In saying that I agree with the earlier post, support for the IRA is not sectarian it's political. 2 completely different things.
That echoes my feelings too. I personally have never chanted about the IRA, but it is definitely not sectarian but political. Nil by mouth are pathetic and have allowed themselves to become mouthpieces for the most racist/sectarian support in Britain (sorry Millwall fans). NBM refuse to speak up at the 1000s of incidents involving the Jobbie Dookers yet ignorantly jump in with both feet whenever those bluenose bigots wrongly complain about those pesky taigs.

Fair play to Compston to taking no crap but he will forever more have this referenced to any time the right wing press write about him.

I've long been saying that republican songs shouldn't be used within Celtic Park and this coming from a huge republican supporter also.
The simple reason is defining the difference between the 2.
However I've also got no problem singing along to republican songs wearing a celtic Jersey either, just not within Paradise when a match is on, everywhere else is OK in my book and outlook also.

Aye, just a bunch of deluded hun bastards, ripping wae the envy. WE'RE HAVING A PARTY FOR WINNING THE LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP.

IF IT'S ANNOYING THEM BOO FUCKIN HOO
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪🖕GIRFUY YA HUN GIMPS🖕🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
You tell 'em TT.

They are the worst winners and the worst losers. Either way they can't behave themselves, yet are so incredibly over-the-top with their vitriol when they can't shout about their dominance that they invent reasons to complain because they are so focused on hatred that they assume everyone else thinks like them. Thankfully we don't!

Ive always thought that these songs are an affront to our support but as the others say I don’t see any sectarianism in them, its basically a political issue but do you not think if NBM, the most gutless bunch there is, think this worthy of comment, that they would also find the video of the OO singing and celebrating the murder of a catholic mother just as distasteful?
Or are they just the same as any other organisation in this country, shite feart of the klans reaction to any criticism.

Fuck Nil my Mouth. Fuck Give Racism the Red Card. Both organisations that are a joke in Scotland. Only comment when they think the can have a go at Celtic fans. Even when they comment on Sevco they drag us into it!!
Sevco sing about killing Catholics and Irish every week, not a peep.
Sevco fans racially abuse Sinclair, not a peep.
Sevco fans racially abuse Dembele, caught live on sky, not a peep.
Lennon faces racial abuse at every opportunity by the scum, not a peep.
Sevco fans racially abuse children while they are away in europe....no outcry from either organisation.

Fuck Nil my Mouth. Fuck Give Racism the Red Card. Both organisations that are a joke in Scotland. Only comment when they think the can have a go at Celtic fans. Even when they comment on Sevco they drag us into it!!
Sevco sing about killing Catholics and Irish every week, not a peep.
Sevco fans racially abuse Sinclair, not a peep.
Sevco fans racially abuse Dembele, caught live on sky, not a peep.
Lennon faces racial abuse at every opportunity by the scum, not a peep.
Sevco fans racially abuse children while they are away in europe....no outcry from either organisation.
Wit he said☝️ both organisations are full a shite virtue signalling wankers NBM aka....nae baws mate fuck them every single fuckin game they bastards sing allsorts not a fuckin peep wankers

I'd say "Let the people sing"....but I know it's more complicated than that. We've got Irish bhoys on here who have probably seen first hand the brutality that the British and in some cases, I'd imagine, the IRA have dealt out. The last thing anyone in Ireland would want is the return of bombs and bullets to the streets. So when Celtic fans sing about the IRA it's an easy target for the huns and the pathetic organisations, who would rather compare us to them than actually do their jobs and call those fuckers out for being everything they are supposed to be fighting against....but...what will NbM do when Ireland is united. And men like Sands and O'Hara are celebrated in Ireland like Connelly and Plunkett. All will be celebrated as freedom fighters who fought for a united Ireland and no matter what the British say, they won't be classed as terrorists. Then what will Nil by Mouth or GRtRC do to compare us to the racist, KKK, scumbag bastards from Govan??

I'd say "Let the people sing"....but I know it's more complicated than that. We've got Irish bhoys on here who have probably seen first hand the brutality that the British and in some cases, I'd imagine, the IRA have dealt out. The last thing anyone in Ireland would want is the return of bombs and bullets to the streets. So when Celtic fans sing about the IRA it's an easy target for the huns and the pathetic organisations, who would rather compare us to them than actually do their jobs and call those fuckers out for being everything they are supposed to be fighting against....but...what will NbM do when Ireland is united. And men like Sands and O'Hara are celebrated in Ireland like Connelly and Plunkett. All will be celebrated as freedom fighters who fought for a united Ireland and no matter what the British say, they won't be classed as terrorists. Then what will Nil by Mouth or GRtRC do to compare us to the racist, KKK, scumbag bastards from Govan??
Well said Lubo, totally agree 👍

See thats why its more complicated than just singing a song we have fans who lived thru the troubles so who am i to tell them not to hate the british state i agree with others theres some songs that are just a red neck we cant moan if we sing about proddies can we?? but the irish fans have a real grevience a political one not secterian this pish is just to even the score so to speak

Nil by mouth are a pathetic charity .more run now as a mouth piece for the knuckledraggers whataboutery fast becoming a mouthpiece for the follow follow brigade funny how it always takes up the hun outrage without question

Members online

Latest posts

Back