Beer Snax

Weedocbhoy60

Imagine this. Your alone at home with your favourite Beveridge and you get the munchies. What do you have ??? I'll tell mine if you tell me yours.
Tonite I'm drinking McEwans Export and Single Malt. I get the munchies. Mrs WeeDoc has gone to bed early. I got me the kitchen to ma self. I slice some chorizo I got from Aldi and stick it in a frying pan on a low heat. Feckin lovely.
If I'm drinking IPA (Perfect Storm also from Aldi) I like almonds with Rosemary and sea salt.
Two of my favourite combos bhoys and ghirls. Tell me yours and expand my horizons. Please.

Munchies, depending on drink etc.
.Red Wine, Orkney Smoked Cheddar, Salt & Pepper Crackers or Digestives Jam & Peanut Butter.

Real Ale, Sizzling Steak Wotsits

Stella, Monster Munch(Pickled Onion)

Whisky, Orkney Smoked, S&P crackers.

Sweety of choice tae complement any of the above drinks & munchies, Haribo Tangfastic 😊

.Red Wine, Orkney Smoked Cheddar, Salt & Pepper Crackers or Digestives Jam & Peanut Butter.

Sweety of choice tae complement any of the above drinks & munchies, Haribo Tangfastic 😊
Orkney Smoked. My Man.

Real Ale. Connoisseur.

Back