Beer Snax

This thread makes you hungry
Just saying...
True that.

On game day, I don't eat anything during the game -- I am wearing one of three Celtic jerseys (depending on what the Bhoys are wearing for the match, either home, road, or "third," which for me is the '90s era Umbro jersey), and what I'm wearing becomes a food/drink magnet. Pre- or post-match.

But before/after? Soft drinks mostly, sometimes Yerba Mate drinks, and either Cheez-Its (don't know if you have those there -- little cheese crackers) or Goldfish (the cracker, not the animal) or popcorn.

Since I stopped drinking in '85, I'm self-limited to soft drinks now, but if I had to drink again I'd probably go with what I was known for to bartenders worldwide: Beck's Dark Beer and peanuts.

With New Year coming in, I made a meat pie, topped with mashed potatoes
No pie crust due to allergy, but it tastes great, according to my friends and family
We'll enjoy it tonight for our dinner
SKPLAnn.jpg

This is our night. Hogmanay everyone wants to be Scottish tonight. We have the best being Scottish and Irish. Enjoy your heretish count your blessings and love the people you still have and celebrate those we have lost.
I have many flaws, but a new year awaits. Thanx to you all for making me realise I'm not alone, x

Imagine this. Your alone at home with your favourite Beveridge and you get the munchies. What do you have ??? I'll tell mine if you tell me yours.
Tonite I'm drinking McEwans Export and Single Malt. I get the munchies. Mrs WeeDoc has gone to bed early. I got me the kitchen to ma self. I slice some chorizo I got from Aldi and stick it in a frying pan on a low heat. Feckin lovely.
If I'm drinking IPA (Perfect Storm also from Aldi) I like almonds with Rosemary and sea salt.
Two of my favourite combos bhoys and ghirls. Tell me yours and expand my horizons. Please.
Sounds to me like you’ll drink your ain piss in the morning as long as it still has an ABV 😂
Was saying earlier you still cannot best cocktail sticks with cheese ham n pickles
Aye but as my maw tells me
It only works if it’s the right stuff and the cubes ain’t out of tune

Latest posts

Back