BELFAST movie

I took the opportunity to go and see the movie BELFAST yesterday.
Shot in black and white, it mostly portrayed the situation of a protestant family, at the start of the 'Troubles', but it demonstrated that there were decent people on both sides of the divide.
If you have a spare hour and a half I fully recommend giving it a deco.
The soundtrack is pretty cool too Loads of Van Morrison and one of my all time favourites, Everlasting Love, by the Love Affair
HH🍀
Brilliant film.

Shammy, I worked wie the council when the old Victoria picterhoose shut doon.

We got the job of ripping oot the seats and the place was well known for having the 'lovenest'

There was more DNA on those feckin seats than there was in the entire boxset of CSI???

A lassie could be impregnated just by sittin doon to watch seven brides for seven brothers and it's feasible that the unborn child could hae seven fathers due to state o' they seats.
Bordering on too much information there SP, but very funny
The cinemas in Greenock, had signs that read 'Please wipe your feet on the way out'

My lassie was at the pictures wae her Gimp lastnight, she said it was brilliant, so did the Gimp. Mrs wants too watch it later on the firestick, I checked earlier if there was streams available.

I took the opportunity to go and see the movie BELFAST yesterday.
Shot in black and white, it mostly portrayed the situation of a protestant family, at the start of the 'Troubles', but it demonstrated that there were decent people on both sides of the divide.
If you have a spare hour and a half I fully recommend giving it a deco.
The soundtrack is pretty cool too Loads of Van Morrison and one of my all time favourites, Everlasting Love, by the Love Affair
HH🍀
Seen it oan the boax,(it ain't just for fitba)decent watch,as we all probably knew there are some arseholes on all sides

pop up ads annoying to begin with
If using any of those sites or the likes of Hesgoal it's a good idea to use google chrome with Adguard installed from the chrome app store. It also removes all adds from within your Facebook feed.

If using any of those sites or the likes of Hesgoal it's a good idea to use google chrome with Adguard installed from the chrome app store. It also removes all adds from within your Facebook feed.
using chrome with adblock it's just thad at the start that seems to get past but it's gone once it started

Members online

Back