Believe it or not, you should believe it.

But mostly, they make a lot more money out of Scottish customers than they ever give football. Its a fucking insult.
A fool and his money are soon parted

it's an easy sell and to be honest a shite product but folk will still buy into it just so they can see the game ,,,,,a bit like buyin a boax 🀣 Celtic fans complain about sky's biased but still subscribe then come the last glagow derby of the season there all gonna bin it and complain ,,,,,they never do

it's the same way as they still listen to radio snyde even when it's a insult

meanwhile the free folk watch ukrainian streams and make there own mind up

Last edited by a moderator:

it's an easy sell and to be honest a shite product but folk will still buy into it just so they can see the game ,,,,,a bit like buyin a boax 🀣 Celtic fans complain about sky's biased but still subscribe then come the last glagow derby of the season there all gonna bin it and complain ,,,,,they never do

it's them same way as they still listen to radio snyde even when it's a insult

Right talking about fools and money I’m browsing holidays for next April is it worth booking something ?

In the sticks the broadband is powered by field mice, so a boax wont work. I hate Sky but I have no choice if I want to see games. If I lived anywhere near the early 20th century technology infrastructure wise, I would ditch sky in a fucking heartbeat. or less.

sevco appear to be involved with offshore tax haven trusts

that may well be why they can dig deeper without scrutiny

trust laws (EBts killed rangers)

tax haven trust laws might well be the reason the football is a plaything for so many billionaires.
Bitcoin took over from they trusts ,,,well in a small way but you get the drift rules of the tax office the workin mans classed as a fruit the more you squeeze the more juice you'll get out ,you just keep squeezing untill there's nothing left

see the folk who play it straight week in week out are the one's chased the most

millionaire billionaires ,,,tax cheats the one's who don't play by the rules ,they don't chase them no matter the circumstances tax laws ,offshore accounts.offshore trusts were all setup within guidelines set up by the tax man ,,,you couldn't make it up

The sevvies, taught by a glib and shameless liar, are experts in financial and legal manipulation and delaying tactics. They seem to be able to put things off to a later date, the Ashley case a good example, how long has that been going on? Why won't they die?
Will Covid and the subsequent lack of match day income be another nail in the coffin of the 8 year old imposters?
The fraud squad should probably have a good look at their books too, after all, the former chairman is a convicted financial criminal.

This is the tip of the iceberg though.

its the under the hood wages that are the snagging problem.

You can only buy players whose wages will conform to the wage structure of the club, unless you are taken excessive risks or are funded from system thats not quite kosher.

its the wage part thats the stumbling block for guaranteed better players.

1 there is no guarantee you will get more back than spent on any player, therefore if you make a few big money flops and dont get subsidised then you will be stuck with massive wages for not so valuable players.

sky subsidy of 100 million per year at big leagues allows them to afford bigger wages and can make poor buys

that luxury is not afforded to celtic

Most of the celtic players are earning much less than they could get in big leagues but they come here on less wages to win stuff

now if you give these dudes big league wages without the subsidy they get you will fold like a pack of cards unless you have off balance sheet shenanigans

And the more you spend on players you still need to have adequate tactics in playoffs to get the euro millions and even if you do have better players and better tactics you still aint guaranteed euro participation

bottom line is

if you spend more than club can afford from revenues then you risk needing to sell your prised assets at discounted prices to balance books

Gallatassay aren't even in Europa League group

despite having vastly higher wages than us

how do they afford it in an economy much less than ours?

you either run club as club

or as a plaything

if you choose plaything you need big pockets to cover the costs

I prefer a well run ship

sustainable self sufficient and still competes in relative terms with best when tactics employed are correct
I agree with that but we arent spending outwith our means I would say that if anything we have been very frugal in recent years weve brought in decent players on decent money but not ott wages and had a big clear out at the same time leaving the club in a healthy position

I agree with that but we arent spending outwith our means I would say that if anything we have been very frugal in recent years weve brought in decent players on decent money but not ott wages and had a big clear out at the same time leaving the club in a healthy position
I hope thats the case

cause that means we are in good shape.

but this year might just eat into the cash surplus without getting to much covid payments

the account results in last few years haven't been that secure if you exclude big player sales

its hard to hold these players if they want big league wages

and its a lot harder to find replacements on terms club can afford

so holding onto our best players will always be a challenge without upping wages across the entire squad

and 6 million fee for player usually dont include the wage packet and if big leagues offer 6 million you gonna lose that player unless he more interested in celtic than wages.

Probably works out about £2.50 a month ya cheapskate tractor driver 🀣

Back