Believe it or not, you should believe it.

I hope thats the case

cause that means we are in good shape.

but this year might just eat into the cash surplus without getting to much covid payments

the account results in last few years haven't been that secure if you exclude big player sales

its hard to hold these players if they want big league wages

and its a lot harder to find replacements on terms club can afford

so holding onto our best players will always be a challenge without upping wages across the entire squad

and 6 million fee for player usually dont include the wage packet and if big leagues offer 6 million you gonna lose that player unless he more interested in celtic than wages.
Aye of course but credit where it's due when it comes to replacing big players with suitable replacements the club have done really well in that department , I mean who'd have ever thought that we could replace dembele with quite possibly a better player in eddy? And now weve brought in ajetti another player who is the real deal and another super addition. So I'm happy in the striker department at least that we have found replacements that we can afford still have to sort out the backline and that's been the problem for many seasons . We now have 4 top class strikers and a quality midfield as well. Time to invest in that back line but I've been impressed with hammond and his team and what theyve brought to the club. We cannot continually rely on loanees for our defence and we should take it as a given that Laxalt, duffy and ajer are not going to be here for the start of next next season so that's got to be the area that hammond has to concentrate on. Far be it for me to tell him how to do his job but it's common knowledge anyway and will be interesting to see what quality signings are brought into fill those positions.

Aye of course but credit where it's due when it comes to replacing big players with suitable replacements the club have done really well in that department , I mean who'd have ever thought that we could replace dembele with quite possibly a better player in eddy? And now weve brought in ajetti another player who is the real deal and another super addition. So I'm happy in the striker department at least that we have found replacements that we can afford still have to sort out the backline and that's been the problem for many seasons . We now have 4 top class strikers and a quality midfield as well. Time to invest in that back line but I've been impressed with hammond and his team and what theyve brought to the club. We cannot continually rely on loanees for our defence and we should take it as a given that Laxalt, duffy and ajer are not going to be here for the start of next next season so that's got to be the area that hammond has to concentrate on. Far be it for me to tell him how to do his job but it's common knowledge anyway and will be interesting to see what quality signings are brought into fill those positions.
Still have El ham, Jules, Bitton and Walsh hopefully so we shouldn't be to bad with a left sided CB and no MD not Charlie magoo before you say it.
Remember we hopefully can get Mikey jonston back to full fitness and still is the player we all know.
Think we will need to look also at the RWB as if frimpong continues at the rate he is going I believe he will become our most valuable player.
On the bigger picture we should be in fairly good shape still when these CL qualifiers come around again

Still have El ham, Jules, Bitton and Walsh hopefully so we shouldn't be to bad with a left sided CB and no MD not Charlie magoo before you say it.
Remember we hopefully can get Mikey jonston back to full fitness and still is the player we all know.
Think we will need to look also at the RWB as if frimpong continues at the rate he is going I believe he will become our most valuable player.
On the bigger picture we should be in fairly good shape still when these CL qualifiers come around again
El hamed was pretty decent against Scotland but that's not really a good example to judge him on , bitton when fit is handy welsh still young but promising I still think that we need another lb/lwb to push taylor we have cover now for most positions but still need one there definitely

El hamed was pretty decent against Scotland but that's not really a good example to judge him on , bitton when fit is handy welsh still young but promising I still think that we need another lb/lwb to push taylor we have cover now for most positions but still need one there definitely
I agree of course but the point I'm trying to make is that we won't and don't need to panic buy, and now we have stepped up in the terms of a more experienced player we are heading in the right direction and still far from finished, as I expect the next 2 transfer windows been just as busy as this one, well hopefully the new year one is reasonably quiet.

I agree of course but the point I'm trying to make is that we won't and don't need to panic buy, and now we have stepped up in the terms of a more experienced player we are heading in the right direction and still far from finished, as I expect the next 2 transfer windows been just as busy as this one, well hopefully the new year one is reasonably quiet.
Aye that's true and although we brought in Laxalt I wonder would that deal have happened had we paid the £1 million or whatever Charlton wanted for Doughty, I know nothing of either but would rather have laxalt a wc quarter finalist than a project player at this time, we may still get Doughty though time will tell.

Aye that's true and although we brought in Laxalt I wonder would that deal have happened had we paid the £1 million or whatever Charlton wanted for Doughty, I know nothing of either but would rather have laxalt a wc quarter finalist than a project player at this time, we may still get Doughty though time will tell.
May well do and that American CB, so possible development players could still well be in the offering winter

Back