Benkovic and Ajer

A

Anthony

These two were class today just wish Benkovic was our player.Heard we could've got this guy for 10 million a couple of years ago and from what ive seen so far would have been worth every penny.Will Brendan put Boyata back in or keep these two together what do yous think?

Ajer was struggling before he came off, understandable after a long lay off, and Benkovic’s fitness needs to be managed according to the manager, so I’d expect Boyata to partner one of them on Wednesday

I think Boyata will go straight back in the side with Ajer. Benny not being our player, I think that's how it should be. However, the Leicester player is probably better than young Kris at this stage and Boyata will more than likely leave in January so any two of the three in central defence is fine by me.

I think Boyata will go straight back in the side with Ajer. Benny not being our player, I think that's how it should be. However, the Leicester player is probably better than young Kris at this stage and Boyata will more than likely leave in January so any two of the three in central defence is fine by me.
Agree mate think Boyata will leave i woulda drove him to the airport myself a year ago but he's done well since the world cup.

Boyata is our best CH - but he may be gone come January . Benkovic is a diamond , I think , but how long will he be allowed to sparkle in our team ? Ayer is still learning - could be a gem . After the January transfer window closes we will be in a better position to judge what we have for the longer term .

Agree Millsy i was never a fan but he's improved a lot.Hopefully we can get a CB partnership playing together week in week out.As you said mate we'll see in January.

Injuries will play a part. But we likely will lose Boyata in January and Benkovic in the summer. Simonovic will stay as no one will want someone with his injury record. We still need 2 new Centre halves

Injuries will play a part. But we likely will lose Boyata in January and Benkovic in the summer. Simonovic will stay as no one will want someone with his injury record. We still need 2 new Centre halves
Liked big Jozo when we first signed him but the guy cany be trusted always a big mistake in him .Its been a problem position for a while now hope we sort it in January.

Back